My daughter, 2 8yr. old granddaughters and I had a fabulous experience at Vision Quest! After check-in, we enjoyed the walkabout past our bungalow of the young white Siberian tiger and the lynx who demanded to be brought in a cart......he doesn't love walking! Then we did Crunch Time, which was a delightful experience, feeding the BIG cats. Finally, that eve. we took part in putting Butch and 2 other elephants to bed with dinner for them and snacks which they took from our hands. Off to a close restaurant for dinner and bedtime and games in our tent bungalow which had all the comforts of home! The next morning, an elephant actually brought our breakfast (most generous) to the viewing deck of our bungalow. What fabulous memories we made!!!!!!
Mary Condry.... Carmel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to the lions and tigers roaring only yards away from your authentic African style bungalow...go on an African Safari in Monterey! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Vision Quest Safari Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vision Quest Safari Bed And Breakfast
- Vision Quest Safari Hotel Salinas