“I'd Come Back” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
North Hills
“I'd Come Back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Four of us decided to give this place a try. I must say, it was a good choice. The Melted Nacho Platter was very good. Nachos piled high, lots of melted cheese, guacamole, Jalapenos, sour cream and salsa. One of the other guys ordered the calamari, which was also very good. I ordered an Italian Sausage Pizza, which I enjoyed very much. The crust was done just well enough, it had plenty of sausage, pepperoni, olives, tomatoes and caramelized onions. Quite a meal. We went on a Sunday night and it was not crowded at all. Lots of really good beers too.
If I come back to Salinas, I'll stop in again for sure.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

79% Recommend
Melbourne, Australia
“Great beer selection with some solid food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Our party of 6, including 2 kids, ate here for dinner and we liked the beer selection and the food options, which are complimenting the beers on offer nicely. Also, this is what I would call a "cosy" place, it gives you that warm feeling while enjoying your meal or just having a chat over a few beers with your friends. Service was quick and friendly. Would definitely go back if we would be in the area again.

Visited August 2012
texas
“Great dinner, great ambiance, great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Dined here en route south to SLO from Bay Area. Daughter had the best swordfish she had during the entire trip here. I enjoyed my artichoke pizza, and husband was equally impressed with his burger. Friendly, happy place!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Ok to try.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Decent food and service. Local brewed beer on tap. The grilled artichoke appetizer was the highlight of the meal. Poor wine list but to be expected for a brewery.

Visited August 2012
“Excellent service and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

We ended up at the brewery by accident because we got lost in Salinas but this turned out to be a good thing. Had a clam chowder and the prime rib - both generous servings and very tasty too. Drank a seasonal brew, a wheat brew with a hint of cherries - very refreshing. A good ambience and our waitress (Karen maybe) was really sweet and helpful whenever we had questions regarding food or beer.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere