“I'm not a fan” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Salida, California
“I'm not a fan”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I've had a similar experience in others, but this one did not seem professional, the food was mediocre or less than, and the waiter seemed disorganized. I had breakfast with family that came down to visit, and was disappointed.

Visited April 2014

Prescott, Arizona
“Denny's on Briggsmore Road & 99 Hwy, Modesto, CA”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I took my 87 year old mother there for breakfast. She doesn't eat much, just toast and her packaged breakfast drink. I ordered the Hobbit Breakfast for my son and I. I asked for mom's drink in a cup with milk and heated slightly. The waitress heated it in a glass that was so hot we had to wait for 30 minutes for it to cool down. Asked a 2nd time for a cup. Hobbit breakfasts were cold when they finally got to the table.

Visited January 2013
California
“Nice waiter - typical Dennys food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

We ate here only because it was close. Its been a while since I've eaten at Dennys. Yucky food (pot roast) but our waiter tried so hard and was so friendly it almost didn't matter. Should have ordered breakfast for dinner. That they do pretty well

Visited April 2012
Ceres, California
“Denny's on Mchenry across from Modesto VA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

Excellent and quick service with a smile. Food quality was good and serving size ample. Waitresses were very pleasant and the atmosphere was very friendly.

Visited March 2012
Seattle
“Nice surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

My dining experiences at many Denny's restaurants have been sub-par, at best. When my cousin suggested we meet at this Denny's for breakfast, I was less than thrilled and skeptical, but since it was just across the highway from our hotel and not super-crowded on a Sunday morning, I thought "why not?" I was quite surprised to find a clean restaurant with pleasant staff who were very attentive. We were seated quickly, and our waitress was great--made sure we had everything we needed/wanted without hovering. The food was very good--the usual Denny's fare (fatty and calorie-laden, but you expect that when you go there), and it was cooked just right and very tasty. Even the coffee was good (and I'm a Seattle coffee snob)!. Give it a whirl!

• Visited August 2011