Stayed here for 1 night only in one of the wooded suites, room simple but gorgeous Fantastic huge fire ,2 porches ,huge bathroom,lovely bed linens and views overlooking the woods.The staff are wonderful,very friendly,unbelieveably helpfull yet extremely professional.A fleet of mercedes suvs are on hand to take you around the resort or to nearby wineries.Went to both restaurants The Meadowood for cocktails and the Grill for dinner.Loved both places in particular The Meadowood as the decor is gorgeous and our server(sadly cant remember he name) was so helpfull in suggesting nearby wineries to visit.To sum up ,this is truely a one of a kind place to visit,expensive but so worth it,you really are treated like VIPS and everyone should get the chance to visit somewhere as beautifull as this.Cant wait to go back for our anniv next year. !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meadowood is a center of social, cultural and viticultural life in Napa Valley and a second home for those who enjoy the beauty and hospitality of the wine country. The property features championship croquet lawns, seven tennis courts, a nine-hole walking golf course, hiking trails, swimming, a full-service health spa, a wine educator, an annual cultural affairs calendar, guest rooms, suites and cottages and Michelin three-star dining in The Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Meadowood Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowood Napa Valley Hotel St. Helena
- Meadowood Napa Valley Resort
- Meadowood Napa Valley St. Helena, CA