I absolutely LOVED this place! We did a San Fran/Napa/Sonoma trip. This was my favorite leg of the trip. The service was outstanding. When I phoned from the room, they greeted my call so warmly, and 2 minutes later, my freshly-squeezed orange juice arrived. I had an amazing deep-tissue massage on site. I played croquet...which I ABSOLUTELY loved!! (Bring proper attire, as I spent over $50 on shorts from the club house. For lunch one day, I had a multi-colored tomato salad. YUM. For dinner we had all sorts of caviar, fish.....I didn't love everything, but my other guests couldn't get enough!
The room was terrific and spotless. I loved every piece of this property. I loved the people we encountered and want to go back......and stay forever!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meadowood is a center of social, cultural and viticultural life in Napa Valley and a second home for those who enjoy the beauty and hospitality of the wine country. The property features championship croquet lawns, seven tennis courts, a nine-hole walking golf course, hiking trails, swimming, a full-service health spa, wine experiences, an annual cultural affairs calendar, guest rooms, suites and cottages and Michelin three-star dining in The Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Meadowood Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowood Napa Valley Hotel St. Helena
- Meadowood Napa Valley Resort
- Meadowood Napa Valley St. Helena, CA