We stayed there during Labor day for 3 nights as everything else was booked. The house looks very charming, it's an renovated Voctorian House with antique furniture. Looks very cute. But unfortunately it's just at the Highway.
Our room, we stayed in the Blue room (smallest) was nicely decorated, but very small. Very small shower, but ok.
But: The aircondition was working "like a fool", it was really freezy during the night and we couldn't regulate it.
The bed was extremly uncomfortable and noisy.
The room was very noisy. We could hear each truck passing by on the Highway: We didnt sleep for 3 nights.
The best thing was, that Elvis Presley stayed in that house for 2 months. That made it quite special and nostalgique.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn is a gorgeous 1884 National Historic Registry Mansion on four acres and surrounded by world class wineries and vineyards in the heart of the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ink House Bed And Breakfast
- Ink House Hotel St. Helena
- Ink House Bed & Breakfast St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley