The word "welcome" must have been coined here. The reception and dedication of all the staff to make you feel at home are second to none! Specially Tim, who went out of his way to get us the best tips, places and wineries around Napa Valley and even the Sonoma coast! He is awesome.
And then you have the rooms! Only in my dreams I had better, or more romantic setting. If you are considering a trip to Napa valley, don't hesitate: choose the Wine Country Inn for your stay! You will love it!
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- The Wine Country Hotel
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- The Wine Country Inn St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wine Country Inn sits atop a landscaped knoll overlooking and surrounded by the vineyards of the world-famous Napa Valley. Casual, comfortable luxury is the hallmark of this renowned hostelry, from its thoughtfully prepared food and eclectically designed guest rooms to its vibrantly planted strolling grounds where a new view awaits your every turn. Family built, owned and operated for over thirty-eight years this model of hospitality welcomes and pampers its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, EasyToBook and Fareportal so you can book your The Wine Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.