Recently spent two nights in a charming large room with a balcony overlooking vineyards. The room was clean and quaint , with a southwestern theme. It was in a building called the Brandy Barn. Good location on the property, near main house and pool/ hot tub. (also awesome). There were many nice touches that made guests feel pampered. A fridge in main lodge offered up all kinds of sodas and water, and the kitchen served up fabulous breakfasts and afternoon appetizers. Local wineries provided generous tastings and often nice discounts to guests. The free car service to and from some of the local St. Helena restaurants makes it possible for guests to enjoy wine at dinner without the worries of driving afterward. The drivers gave great restaurant appropriate tips and info too. All the staff were so friendly and accommodating. They are most deserving of their #1 tripadvisor status. Good work, Wine Country Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wine Country Inn sits atop a landscaped knoll overlooking and surrounded by the vineyards of the world-famous Napa Valley. Casual, comfortable luxury is the hallmark of this renowned hostelry, from its thoughtfully prepared food and eclectically designed guest rooms to its vibrantly planted strolling grounds where a new view awaits your every turn. Family built, owned and operated for over thirty-eight years this model of hospitality welcomes and pampers its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Wine Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- The Wine Country Inn St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley