My husband & I just spent the weekend here, and we had a lovely time. From the moment we checked in, we received amazing service from the staff-everything from food recommendations to arranging our free shuttle service to/from the local restaurants. We stayed in one of the main rooms, and it was spacious, clean and comfortable, and had an outdoor patio with a beautiful view of a neighboring vineyard. One of the highlights we really enjoyed was the afternoon wine reception-loved that they had a representative from a local vineyard there pouring free tastings, and the spread of appetizers was delicious. We will definitely be back-is truly a lovely place, a little off the beaten path but still very close to downtown St. Helena and many great local wineries. Very attentive service as well-had a wonderful time and can't wait to return later this year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wine Country Inn sits atop a landscaped knoll overlooking and surrounded by the vineyards of the world-famous Napa Valley. Casual, comfortable luxury is the hallmark of this renowned hostelry, from its thoughtfully prepared food and eclectically designed guest rooms to its vibrantly planted strolling grounds where a new view awaits your every turn. Family built, owned and operated for over thirty-eight years this model of hospitality welcomes and pampers its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Wine Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- The Wine Country Inn St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley