Southbridge offers the rarest of amenities in the Napa Valley and that is the ability to walk to restaurants, shops, and even some wineries! Nestled between restaurants and wineries in the heart of St. Helena, it is easy to miss the property driving up valley. This is a tranquil oasis with only 21 rooms and outstanding service. The Napa Valley Health Spa is next door and is a great place for a workout, lounging at the pool or a treatment. Rooms are spacious and well appointed with comfy beds, soft linens and fluffy pillows. A fireplace wards off the chilly evenings and each room has a balcony. Breakfast offers choices of breads, pastries, yogurt and more. The Belgian chocolates left in my room made me feel welcome as did the turn down service with more chocolate treats. The best part is that I could walk to two wineries for tastings (complimentary for guests) and there were lots of restaurants in town, a short walk away. I loved staying here and can't wait to come back!
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Southbridge Hotel
- Inn At Southbridge Hotel St. Helena
- Southbridge Inn
- Southbridge Napa Valley St. Helena, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southbridge Napa Valley is located on Main Street in the historic town of St. Helena in the heart of America's most famous wine growing region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Southbridge Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.