Was very pleased with our one night stay at Harvest Inn. There are many positives about this Inn.
1) Location is great. At one end of Main St. in St. Helena there are many wineries, tasting rooms, shops and restaurants within walking distance. Always nice to not have to worry about a designated driver. The Inn is larger than I realized at first and is spread out on beautiful grounds. Lovely walking paths, fountains, trees and a vineyard at the back of the property with views of the mountians.
2) The lobby for check-in is warm and cozy. Check-in was efficient and if you stay on a Friday or Saturday night they have a free wine sampling and hors d'ouerves from 5:30-6:30pm. A great pre-dinner gathering place. The rooms are spread out over the grounds in 2 story buildings. We were on the 2nd floor overlooking the fountain area. Some rooms have wood burning fireplaces, we had a gas fireplace which was still very nice. The bathroom was HUGE, great shower and soaker tub. Turn down service at night was nice to get a refill on water bottles. The mini-fridge in the room was convenient as was the complimentary bottle of sparkling water, juice and 2 water bottles.
3) Let's talk about breakfast! YUM! The country kitchen serves a wonderful continental breakfast. I highly advise you to sample as many pastries as you can....they come from the local bakery (Model) and are AMAZING. The best thing I had the was english muffin, a texture and taste like I've never had before. Wish I'd had 2! They also have fruits, oatmeal, a daily fritatta and oatmeal. Coffee, juice and I think there was someone to make lattes etc. if you wanted.
Would defnitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world-renowned, AAA Four Diamond rated Harvest Inn is a luxury Napa Valley retreat located in St. Helena, near premium wineries and extraordinary dining. Country estate-style accommodations are spread over eight acres of gorgeously landscaped gardens, making the Inn an ideal setting for a well-deserved and relaxing vacation getaway or intimate honeymoon. The Inn's beautiful event space, lawns and courtyards are an inspiring setting for high level meetings and conferences, family reunions, romantic weddings and other social events. With stunning vineyard views and the Mayacamas Mountains just beyond, guests long to linger in the property's warm, inviting atmosphere and spacious guest rooms with hand-crafted fireplaces, intricate woodwork and country estate ambience.The Harvest Inn typifies an authentic Napa Valley wine country region experience, providing a peacefully secluded atmosphere only minutes away from the best Napa Valley wineries, restaurants, and other attractions. Charming brick and wood lodgings including 74 spacious guest rooms, suites and cottages are located in four separate neighborhood environments (Rose, Vineyard, Fountain, and Manor House). Most have wood burning fireplaces. Each guestroom and suite has its own distinct personality with vistas of Whitehall Lane Winery's Leonardini vineyard, the Mayacamas Mountains, or the Harvest Inn's famous landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Harvest Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvest Hotel St. Helena
- Harvest Inn Napa
- Harvest St Helena
- Harvest Inn St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley