“We really enjoyed the food and the wine...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #219 of 1,773 Restaurants in Sacramento
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sacramento, California
“We really enjoyed the food and the wine...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2010

We really enjoyed the food and the wine tasting. Great place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sacramento, California
“Sacramento History found here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2009

I love coming here because I feel like I'm on the inside of a great secret. This place is hard to find and in a lousy location...warehouses and railroad tracks...whoo hoo! But it's great...really! Fairly typical Italian food served by a pleasant staff and a nifty little wine tasting room across the lot. Go be in the Know!
They have private rooms available, so it is a good place for private parties.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
johnnys13
“Wonderful Restaurant!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2008

We were new to town and a little wary when we saw the neighborhood, but when we arrived at the small restaurant we were very pleasantly surprised! Very old, interesting building, nice grounds. The service was a breath of fresh air, everyone was accommodating, quick, and willing to help. The food came VERY fast, I had the spaghetti and ravioli, which is a pretty standard dish, but was a very good portion and very tasty! She had the Pasta primavera which I tasted as well and was very good! We also enjoyed a bottle of their own sparkling white. With both our meals, and the bottle of wine, the bill came to 51.00 with a handsome tip for our great waiter! I am very particular when it comes to restaurants, almost to the point that my g/f becomes annoyed, and I have to say I was very pleased with this place! They weren't that busy, I'd love to see them stay in business, go there!