Jeez, people. It's a fifty dollar hotel room, not the Ritz!
We grabbed a bunch of rooms here after driving in from Reno for a monthly dance night in Sacramento because they were cheap and in a great location for walking around Midtown.
One of our companions brought a "CSI Light" and gave the rooms a once-over. No bodily fluids were found.
The rooms were shabby, but clean.
They did smell a little old & musty, but the windows opened and you could get a nice breeze going that freshened up the room in about three minutes.
The wifi was pretty sporadically sucky.
Shower was hot and had good water pressure.
Staff was very nice, but only talked to them at check-in/check-out.
Did not have the breakfast, but my friends said it was the ever present Coffee & Cheese Horns™ that you find at cheap hotels nationwide.
Honestly, if you just need a clean bed to crash for a night after clubbing and a shower in the morning, you can't go wrong with this cheapie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just 4 blocks from the Sacramento Convention Center and less than 1 mile from historic Old Town Sacramento. This Sacramento hotel is close to area attractions including the California Exposition and State Fairgrounds, California State University, the California State Capitol, the Sacramento Zoo and the Governor's Mansion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge - Sacramento / 16th St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge - Sacramento / 16th St. Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Econo Lodge
- Econolodge Sacramento 16th St