“Nice room, some noise.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
Oslo, Norway
“Nice room, some noise.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I've been staying at the hotel some times over the past years. This time was the best. Only major issue is noise from slamming doors. Toilet not so clean. Comfy room, spacious and neat.
Front side/lobby side might be fairly quiet, less street noise. Helpfull staff.

Room Tip: Third floor room, best ever at this motel
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you keep coming back tp stay with us. I'm glad that the staff is helpful but I apologize for the noise from the doors.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Rooms are clean. Toilet too. Just have to request them to clean the room. They breakfast to go in the reception. Fruits coffee. Not bad. Would try the one closer to the mall next time. But if I had a car, it would be the perfect place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you liked our clean rooms and our Grab ‘n Go breakfast! Thank you again for your review.

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Hello
I stayed at this hotel several times as well as other hotels throughout california! NEVER have i checked in to a extended stay and seen what i saw this time. The rooms were upgraded but, the girl who checked me in was new it was her 2nd day and she had the most inviting smile as well as the best service i have ever had at any extended stay! She told me it was her second day but was excellent! She has the same name as my daughter! Which should give you a hint! Will stay here again for sure and hope to deal with her rather than anyone!!!! Good Upgrade!

Room Tip: Check in with " New girl " You'll be Happy!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you loved our upgrades and our new staff too! Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Oakland, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Extended Stay was great, I respect the chain of hotels. Flat screen TV, apt service, clean towels. Opportunity for cooking, cabinet full of dishes, cups and silverware. Proximity to the mall, Cal Expo and many restaurants. Will be back...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear the location and amenities were so convenient for you.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Excellent service from an able staff. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Laundries and vending machines handy. Overall, now with free breakfast, a top-notch studio/efficiency hotel in a convenient part of Sacramento, near malls and stores. I like it! Recommended to friends and family; I have stayed in Extended Stay Americas in other parts of the country, travelling with children, and was always highly pleased.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received! Thank you for also recommending us to your family and friends, as we really do appreciate it.

I was glad that you have taken advantage of our new Grab & Go breakfast as well! Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I am thoroughly impressed with the interior remodeling of all guest rooms at this hotel and it genuinely acknowledges that Extended Stay America is sincere in its efforts to catch up with the concerns, as well as needs of its customer base. Would I return to this hotel? Yes. Would I recommend this hotel to friends and family? Yes. I like the newly installed kitchenets with full size refrigerator and all the compliments that are installed for our convenience such as oven, microwave, pots, pans, dishes, and utencils too. The flat screen tv's are also nice with Showtime Channels, USA which I "MUST" have if you get my drift. NCIS, SUITS, BURN NOTICE, etc.
The STAFF here are really great in that they are friendly, professional, acknowleged on getting around the city and great places to eat. I'm a senior citizen and those are some of the plus's I need plus this hotel is only about a quarter mile from the ARDEN WAY MALL and movie complexes and restaurants. Easy access from the highway also. The Guest Laundry Facility is great here. Nice and clean, and safe. You make the decision after all that because I'm worn out talking about the good points. Have yet to see or experience the bad ones yet. PS. The beds are as good as the 4-star hotels. At least in the room I stayed in.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind, so I am thrilled that you love the remodel as much as we do and I am so happy to hear that the location is so conveniently located to everything that you need!

We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Pleasant View, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Just returned from a week at this property. Was pleased with location. Parking lot was well lit. Unit was clean, beds were great. Felt safe with limited access to hotel. Was perfect spot for day trips to numerous sites. San Francisco, Muir Woods, Napa Valley, Sacramento, Yosemite, etc. Look forward to staying at another Extended Stay in the future.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were pleased with the location of our property as well your accommodations in your guest room. I am happy to here that you felt safe and that we were a perfect place for you to stay at night after taking your day trips. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way? Share your experiences!