“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #52 of 85 hotels in Sacramento
Tracy, California
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

The price for one night's stay is what drew me to this hotel. The hotel is newly renovated with flat screen tvs and new bathrooms. The room was decent and clean, and the kitchen was convenient. The front desk clerk was very resourceful and friendly.

I see some complaints in the other reviews about the hotel not providing soap and such, but that is clearly stated on the website. The clerk, however, still checked with me to see if I needed any soap or anything while I was checking in.

The only thing I have to complain about is that our tv remote was nowhere to be found.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Sacramento - Arden Way. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

52 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way

Address: 2100 Harvard Street, Sacramento, CA 95815
Location: United States > California > Sacramento
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #52 of 85 hotels in Sacramento
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Sacramento/Arden Hotel Sacramento
Extended Stay America Sacramento
Extended Stay Sacramento
Sacramento Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Arden Way, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.