We asked for a non-smoking room, but the room we got stunk. We stayed in it anyway. The bed was not too comfortable and the pillows were flat, but everything seemed clean enough. There were a lot of people hanging out at this hotel - homeless people, crackheads, and prostitutes, probably. Both nights we stayed, there was very LOUD sex happening in an adjoining room ALL NIGHT. Some banging from it woke me up. Prostitution. There were piles of clothes stacked by the elevator, and the elevator reeked of marijuana. The workers seemed friendly. We refused housekeeping and got our own fresh towels from the front desk when we needed them. Otherwise, it was cheap and decent. However, I will never stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Good Night Inn Sacramento is located just 2 miles from downtown Sacramento, the state capitol, the governor's mansion and historic old Sacramento. Located within 5 miles of the property are Cal State University at Sacramento, Cal Expo, the California State Railroad Museum, Raging Waters sacramento, fine restaurants and Arden Fair Shopping Center. The Good Nite Inn Sacramento is also conveniently located on Highway 50 halfway between the bay area and Lake Tahoe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Good Nite Inn Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Sacramento