This place is absolutely disgusting. The sheets were to small for the bed, and they were ripped, 2 very flat pillows, the mattress and box spring were ripped, the box spring protector was all ripped up should be put in the trash. Stains on the thin white sheets, we slept with our clothes on, blanket to small for bed queen bed with a twin size blanket. We threw the dirty blanket and comforter on the floor. Good thing we had our own blanket, and our blanket will be sanitized when we get home. The tv was full dirty little finger prints the furniture was old an really beat up. The bathroom well I have seen dog kennels cleaner. The sink was dirty, the toilet was dirty ring of scum. The shower had mold and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in some time.We wore our flip flops. Two little towels that were like sand paper, zero hand towels. The floor was dirty, be sure to keep your shoes on. There were 2 light bulbs out, out of 4. The outside of our room and near vending machines had bird droppings, the one vending machine was out of order, when I went into the office to ask if they sold water the girl said no, there is a vending machine on the second floor, when I got up there the vending machine didn't offer water, the girl could of told me this. About 20 minutes after our check in, i went to the office to see if there were any cancellations so we could maybe switch rooms the girl said yes they did have cancellations,I told her our room was really disgusting, she said nothing, i also asked her for 2 more pillows, her reply was oh I
think we have just one, but it doesn't have a pillow case on it so I can't give it to you, then she said she would try to find one, she did end up bringing us the flat pillow.Because the room was in my husbands name he would have to come into the office. When he got there she told him there were no cancellations??? What the heck..... To end this review I would just like to say it is very obvious that the management team nor the owners take proud of their business. Also fellow travelers the price may be right, but the stay is horrible. We paid $63.00 and got zero rest what a huge disappointment. Look else where....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Good Night Inn Sacramento is located just 2 miles from downtown Sacramento, the state capitol, the governor's mansion and historic old Sacramento. Located within 5 miles of the property are Cal State University at Sacramento, Cal Expo, the California State Railroad Museum, Raging Waters sacramento, fine restaurants and Arden Fair Shopping Center. The Good Nite Inn Sacramento is also conveniently located on Highway 50 halfway between the bay area and Lake Tahoe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Good Nite Inn Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Sacramento