We reserved the room online, and that was easy and cheap. When we called the room was more so we kept the online reservation. When we got there it was a Fast and easy to check in. It was crazy to charge $5 to use the iron, but that was the only downfall of our experience. The room was very clean and smelled good.The Beds were awesome, comfortable to sleep after a long trip to get there. We enjoyed our stay. Next time we are in the area we will stay there and reserve the room online before go. We have nothing negative to say about our stay. Thank you for a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Good Night Inn Sacramento is located just 2 miles from downtown Sacramento, the state capitol, the governor's mansion and historic old Sacramento. Located within 5 miles of the property are Cal State University at Sacramento, Cal Expo, the California State Railroad Museum, Raging Waters sacramento, fine restaurants and Arden Fair Shopping Center. The Good Nite Inn Sacramento is also conveniently located on Highway 50 halfway between the bay area and Lake Tahoe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Good Nite Inn Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Sacramento