“Our stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 85 hotels in Sacramento
Lemoore, California, United States
“Our stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We reserved the room online, and that was easy and cheap. When we called the room was more so we kept the online reservation. When we got there it was a Fast and easy to check in. It was crazy to charge $5 to use the iron, but that was the only downfall of our experience. The room was very clean and smelled good.The Beds were awesome, comfortable to sleep after a long trip to get there. We enjoyed our stay. Next time we are in the area we will stay there and reserve the room online before go. We have nothing negative to say about our stay. Thank you for a great experience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that you always enjoy your visits at our Inn and our friendly service. We appreciate your favorable comments on our associates, and we are privileged to be working with such a great team. We value the relationships we have developed with our customers and the repeat and referral business which we depend on. We look forward to welcoming you back to Good Nite Inn Sacramento.

180 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Good value place with a nice pool and clean rooms that were a decent size, be warned though this motel still charges for the "free" wifi, didn't know any one still did. Even though we did pay for one day it was painfully slow.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for sharing your experience of our Inn. We are very concerned to hear of your disappointment with your service in regards to free WIFI. We do get many positive comments on our front desk, however be assured we have advised our Front Office Manager of your experience for immediate follow up on this occasion. Customer satisfaction is very important for us and we are committed to provide excellent service to every customer.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

it is a very nice place to rest your head. Very friendly and nice upon check in. The room was clean, no bad odor, pool was so nice and clean. Good experience for me. Served it purpose for the reason of my travel.

• Stayed June 2013
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
We are very thrilled to read your wonderful feedback! Thank you for sharing your favorable comments online. It is always reassuring when we hear positive comments from our customers and learn that we have met their expectations. We are delighted that you enjoyed your interaction with our front desk staff and will certainly share your kind words to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Good Nite Inn Sacramento.
Pinole
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

You can't get a better place in the area for under $50.00. The front desk lady was very nice. The room was comfortable and clean and I felt safe (i'm a woman traveling alone). The room was quiet and I had a good nite's sleep since I had to be up at 5 am the next morning. Checking out was easy since all I needed to do was leave the key in the room (I had already paid at check-in). There were cigarette butts in the stairwell areas but the outside areas were pretty clean. Maybe they just need more trash cans or butt cans.
I am highly allergic to cats and this was the only non pet hotel in the area for a good price. Although there are no elevators, I recommend this hotel. Just off highway 50 and several eating areas within walking distance.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that you always enjoy your visits at our Inn and our friendly service. We appreciate your favorable comments on our associates, and we are privileged to be working with such a great team. We value the relationships we have developed with our customers and the repeat and referral business which we depend on. We look forward to welcoming you back to Good Nite Inn Sacramento .
Glendale, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Nothing good about our night in this motel. When we first arrived to check in the front desk clerk asked how many beds and quoted me $40. I asked about the internet price they are advertizing of $35 and she tells me to go online to reserve and then return in an hour when they receive the reservation ( wow **surprised**) I can't believe she suggested for me to go online & reserve when I was already there. I kept waiting for her to get off the phone (there was no one else around to help) finally I take the room for $40 + taxes= $46 and change. I open the door & wanted to scream at the horrible odor that came as I opened the room (non-smoking should be non-smoking) it smelled liked people had been smoking all night. We felt unsecure... My daughter says she saw a man in one of the rooms smoking pot (she smelled it) walking by to the car to get the rest of the bags. The carpet was very dirty, we didn't take off our socks. Only 2 towels. I guess you get what you pay for. The sheets even felt dirty. I did fill out the comment card & will mail it tomorrow to the corp office in Los Angeles.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience of our Inn. We are very concerned to hear of your disappointment with our service, in particular the quality of our guest service. We do get many positive comments on our front desk, however be assured we have advised our Front Office Manager of your experience for immediate follow up on this occasion. Customer satisfaction is very important for us and we are committed to provide excellent service to every customer. Although you indicated that you are not likely to come back, we certainly do hope that we can welcome you again to Good Nite Inn Sacramento
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I'm actually here at my stay and I can tell you that I've been up since 5am this morning what is no television connection I've called the front desk several of times in regards of the situation it is now 936 a.m. 4 and a half hours later and still no television I've called in after 3 * is there another room that I can you switch to she reply NO and there's nothing that she can do to accommodate me undead standard procedures unfortunately!?!? WTF I could have went to Motel 6 not to mention the rudeness of the other room are highly noisy the rooms are paper thin walls I've been here for 3 nites and not 1 night have I had a easy going stay the people are not considering I heard sexual noises all throughout the night which is fine but when you hear banging of the headboards and screaming as if someone's being hurt throughout the night from a long drive is not acceptable at least I could have gotten a couple percent of my next day but is time to move on at 9:43a.m. March 19th 2013 this place sucks as not to mention I have to bring incense too deep clean out the smell when it's clearly post non smoking throughout the faculty there are cigarette burns on the desk mattresses and headboards which are very noticeable if the management knew what he was doing he can charge an extra 50 dollar deposit make money and keep your phone and cable working not to mention can't make local calls on my have to have a 20 dollar minimum on it wowerz! checking out

• Stayed March 2013
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
We would like to apologize to you for any inconveniences that might have had during your stay with us. We wish these items were brought to our attention at check in or during your stay so they could have been handled in a prompt manor. We are available 24 hours a day to my staff and for all the guests if needed either in person or by phone. We can assure all of our future guests that we have put some policies in place to limit if not completely eliminate this issue. Once again we would like to apologize to you for the issues that arose and hope that they would consider us in the future as we are a very active company in taking care of our problems.
Tucson, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I've had Good Luck at other Good Nite Inns in the past -- clean, bright rooms and a friendly feeling -- so I was surprised when I arrived at this one. Besides the white glop and Q-Tips on the entrance walk (which, I realize, might have been there only a short time), the check-in process was tedious. I was given a parking pass to fill out and put on my car's dashboard... I asked the clerk if the parking lot is especially popular; she smiled and said yes. Then there were six or eight places on forms to initial or sign and agree to, including a long list of House Rules. (I felt like I was checking into a hotel in a bad part of town, where many of the guests might have to be threatened with prosecution to behave themselves.)

My room was on the third floor. The elevator floor had a cockeyed carpet with dirt around the edges of the plywood floor. (See photo.) As I opened the room door, I was hit by a blast of chemical-type smell that reminded me of a room with new carpet and padding -- but the crpet was worn. (I aired out the room by opening and closing the room door, over and over again, for five or ten minutes. That made the smell bearable.) Luckily :-(, the housekeeper (or the previous guest?) had left a trial-size package of "Breathe Easy" nasal strips next to the (mineral-stained) washbasin. (See photo.) The fridge wobbled. It, and the microwave on top, were close to the door -- because, I realized later, the microwave's power cord was too short to strecth to the electric outlet otherwise. The microwave was perched over one edge of the refrigerator. (See photo.)

The king-sized bed was spongy; the two headboard pieces were too wide for the bed, tilted and dusty on top.

My overall impression was of careless maintenance and housekeeping. (Come on, Good Nite Inn, it doesn't cost that much to clean the elevator floor or add a short extension cord so the microwave can sit neatly on top of the refrigerator.)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you for bringing to our attention about maintenance and housekeeping and walkways. We are very sorry for any inconvenience and assure you that this problem has been addressed with our staff. We credit our success in the Lodging industry to providing good service and accommodations at affordable prices. We thank you for taking the time to let us know where improvement is needed so that we may continue to maintain our high standards. We sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to extend our usual hospitality. You are indeed a valued customer to us. Your continued loyalty is very important to us.

Been to Good Nite Inn Sacramento? Share your experiences!