“Cheap and Acceptable” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 85 hotels in Sacramento
Seattle, WA
“Cheap and Acceptable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

The plusses: Run by honest, decent people, and very bargain priced. It was also in a fairly safe area, the room was clean albeit basic. It was a bit loud, although could have just been the people I stayed next to. Overall you get what you pay for: in this case it's a decent value.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that you always enjoy your visits at our Inn and our friendly service. We appreciate your favorable comments on our associates, and we am privileged to be working with such a great team. We value the relationships we have developed with our customers and the repeat and referral business which we depend on. We look forward to welcoming you back to Good Nite Inn Sacramento

182 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Chico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I use Good Nite Inn Sacramento weekly for my work and experience respect, friendliness and professional behavior by all the staff from reception to housekeeping. Communication is easy with them. I feel safe here and highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I stay here monthly. Front desk employees and managment are always friendly. Housekeepers are nice and do a good job. Hotel is well maintained and in a nice area. I recommened this hotel to anyone passing through who wants to stay in a clean, safe, hotel for the night or week.

• Stayed January 2013
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Please accept our sincere thanks for your recent correspondence regarding your pleasant experience with our hotel. We are always pleased to hear from our guests, especially when we have succeeded in making their experience a pleasant one. It is our goal to give our customers the best possible service. Our employees are our most valuable asset and we are proud of their accomplishments. We are particularly pleased when they succeed in making a valued guest, such as yourself, feel welcome. We look forward to serve you on your next visit to our area. Your continued loyalty is very important to us.
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I came to the hotel two hours before check-in time since I didn't have anywhere else to go. I left home and ate lunch early, so I showed up sooner than I should have. However, the clerk was very accommodating and allowed me to check in prior to the check-in time. I thought the location was ideal for the activity I was attending that evening. The room was clean and comfortable and sure enough, I had a "Good Nite's" sleep. Thanks, Good Nite Inn Sacramento.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I had a reservation and when I got there the lady at the front was quick and very helpful. I got exactly what I asked for and it was a decent room. But when I got to the room it hadn't been cleaned yet. I had to get in the room and get ready to leave again immediatly and the staff helped me out and got the room cleaned right then. And they let me get extra towels after 11 pm when I got back from work.
Very nice staff. Quick, efficent, & friendly service.
Small room with a small bathroom but super clean! And on the backside it's really quite and the parking is close.
And the beds were sooo comfortable!! Slept better than at home!
I'll definatly be staying here again.

• Stayed January 2013
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

I got there at 11 at night and the front desk clerk was very nice and quick to get me in my room..i was 27 degrees the rooms heater work so good i didn't need any covers..i went to the front desk window several times and she continued to be helpful..everything was great....

• Stayed January 2013
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I arived at the hotel, with my reservation, and found thar there was an error with the booking.
I then contacted the travel booking company, ( Yahoo Travel) Never use them. The clerk and hotel manager were awsome, they saw that the horrible company Yahoo/ Travelosity did not want to refund or change the dates to make them current. So theycontacted yahoo and helped me to get the dates changed, and my room booked. the room was very nice no smoke smell very clean. I must say that Before they stepped in i was going to explode, being that Travelosity was blaming Yahoo and they were right Yahoo made a huge mistake and didn't want to take ownership. So to the wondersul employees at the Good nite inn I say thank you.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for completing the online review. We truly appreciate your feedback and kind remarks. We are constantly striving to deliver a high level of customer service and are extremely happy to hear that you experienced just that! We are also pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Again, thank you for your time and for staying with us!

Been to Good Nite Inn Sacramento? Share your experiences!