“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I arived at the hotel, with my reservation, and found thar there was an error with the booking.
I then contacted the travel booking company, ( Yahoo Travel) Never use them. The clerk and hotel manager were awsome, they saw that the horrible company Yahoo/ Travelosity did not want to refund or change the dates to make them current. So theycontacted yahoo and helped me to get the dates changed, and my room booked. the room was very nice no smoke smell very clean. I must say that Before they stepped in i was going to explode, being that Travelosity was blaming Yahoo and they were right Yahoo made a huge mistake and didn't want to take ownership. So to the wondersul employees at the Good nite inn I say thank you.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you for completing the online review. We truly appreciate your feedback and kind remarks. We are constantly striving to deliver a high level of customer service and are extremely happy to hear that you experienced just that! We are also pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Again, thank you for your time and for staying with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Salt Lake City, UT
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Great service and a nice room. Everything was clean and the property looked good. We had a queen room on the 3rd floor. There is an elevator which was great. No breakfast, but for the price and location to the freeway, it was the best deal of a 2 week trip. I would stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Please accept our sincere thanks for your recent correspondence regarding your pleasant experience with our hotel. We are always pleased to hear from our guests, especially when we have succeeded in making their experience a pleasant one. It is our goal to give our customers the best possible service. Our employees are our most valuable asset and we are proud of their accomplishments. We are particularly pleased when they succeed in making a valued guest, such as yourself, feel welcome. We look forward to serve you on your next visit to our area. Your continued loyalty is very important to us.
UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I arrived at 1am and there was a smashed up car outside reception so a bit intimidating. Also I got the impression there are permanent residents at the hotel who would maybe be homeless otherwise.

That said I wasn't terrified, just a bit nervous. My room smelled as though the previous resident had been smoking all night, even though I had asked for non smoking.

Nevertheless the bed was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean too.

In the night my room actually shook and also there was banging on my floor from the room below. No idea what was going on there.

The staff were nice but at night they are behind a safety window.

I'd stay here again if I was travelling on a budget with my boyfriend but would avoid going back alone.

Room Tip: Don't arrive late at night.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you found our service to be efficient though we are very sorry to hear of the areas where we fell short. We pride ourselves in providing a consistently clean and well maintained accommodation. Your feedback will be put to good use towards that end. We are sorry to hear that this did not meet your expectations. We hope we’ll have the pleasure of serving you again.
Laredo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Excellent service and very good place, very good prices very pretty place the only thing there were not towels but went to front desk and they helped and they were very helpful. this is my second time i stay there and both times were excellent. If I every return to Sacramento which I doubt that hotels will be the one I will stay in. Loved it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Redding, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Staff were friendly and helpful. Very nice at an affordable rate. I don't have any complaints, my husband would have liked more channels on the TV. But since I'm not much of a TV watcher, it didn't bother me a bit! Compared to the other choices you have for motels in the same price range this one tops them all! It only takes a few minutes to get to nearby hospitals!They have a clean pool and an elevator, too, which is rare with such value! I will stay again if the need arises!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the opportunity to share your experience. We are pleased that we were able to WOW you! We look forwarded to your next visit.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We have now stayed several times at this motel. For the price it is ideal. We only want a comfortable bed and a clean bath as we are out the entire day and return around 9 or 10 at night. I have also stayed at the Comfort Inn next door. If I am going to spend alot of time in the room..there the rooms are outfitted more and you do get breakfast and a newspaper. You also pay $50 extra for that. The Hyatt is also wonderful downtown and that is about $170 a night. Adds up over two or three nights..especially if you are in the room only to sleep. So far I have found Good Nite Inn to be just fine..and will be back. I agree with another reviewer..this is a solid basic place to stay, not a resort. I appreciate having choices to suit different situations. I hope the rooms stay as clean and functional as I have found them in the past and I will certainly continue to return.

Room Tip: I like first floor rooms for ease of in and out..
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Las Vegas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here while visiting UC Davis. I see the references to sketchy people in other reviews...what an understatement! There was definitely questionable activity going on creating an unsafe environment. The room smelled horrible even though it was non smoking. The front desk clerk barely spoke English. We were there one hour before realizing we did not feel safe staying over night. Of course, they would not allow a refund for either of the two nights we had booked through SW Airlines/Travelocity but even being out the money didn't matter. We couldn't get out of there fast enough!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
, Front Office Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
We would like to apologize to you for any inconveniences that might have had during your stay with us. We wish these items were brought to our attention at check in ,during your stay or during your check out so they could have been handled in a prompt manor. We are available 24 hours a day to my staff and for all the guests if needed either in person or by phone. We can assure all of our future guests that we have put some policies in place to limit if not completely eliminate this issue. Once again we would like to apologize to you for the issues that arose and hope that they would consider us in the future as we are a very active company in taking care of our problems.

Been to Good Nite Inn Sacramento? Share your experiences!