I have stayed here before, I used to like it because is cheap, so that's why I usually overlook certain things but I had never had to deal with bugs never in my life until now....
Stayed there from 11/29 to 12/6, Been working all week from 6 am to almost 7 pm. First notice some bits on my forearm, did not pay much attention, but when I came back the same night I was laying down on bed and I started feeling bites on my ear, by reaction and I snapped and there It was a super small bug, took it to from desk and reported it to clerk, which inmediatly moved me to another room, well the Bugs must have moved to, because Now i have bites all over my body, reddish bumps and it itching like hell, had to go see my doctor which prescribed me antibiotic cream had to put it and leave it there for 12 hours, had to wash All of my clothes with hot water and put on dryer on max heat. My luggage is still in my car until I figure it out what to do with it. There is no way I am bringing these insects to my home !! No way !!! See the Pictures that I attached
I was not offered any kind of compensation, even thou I filled an incident report and the girl at the front desk told it had to be handled by corporate, I wonder if the hotel has a manager, because I did not hear from any managment at all, It was taken lightly I guess. I am not a freeloader , but Under these circumstances I feel I dont have to pay a dime. The hotel failed to provide a secure enviroment for my sleep. Be aware!!
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Inn Sacramento Hotel
- Good Nite Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Sacramento
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Good Night Inn Sacramento is located just 2 miles from downtown Sacramento, the state capitol, the governor's mansion and historic old Sacramento. Located within 5 miles of the property are Cal State University at Sacramento, Cal Expo, the California State Railroad Museum, Raging Waters sacramento, fine restaurants and Arden Fair Shopping Center. The Good Nite Inn Sacramento is also conveniently located on Highway 50 halfway between the bay area and Lake Tahoe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Venere, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Good Nite Inn Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.