I arrived at 1am and there was a smashed up car outside reception so a bit intimidating. Also I got the impression there are permanent residents at the hotel who would maybe be homeless otherwise.
That said I wasn't terrified, just a bit nervous. My room smelled as though the previous resident had been smoking all night, even though I had asked for non smoking.
Nevertheless the bed was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean too.
In the night my room actually shook and also there was banging on my floor from the room below. No idea what was going on there.
The staff were nice but at night they are behind a safety window.
I'd stay here again if I was travelling on a budget with my boyfriend but would avoid going back alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Good Night Inn Sacramento is located just 2 miles from downtown Sacramento, the state capitol, the governor's mansion and historic old Sacramento. Located within 5 miles of the property are Cal State University at Sacramento, Cal Expo, the California State Railroad Museum, Raging Waters sacramento, fine restaurants and Arden Fair Shopping Center. The Good Nite Inn Sacramento is also conveniently located on Highway 50 halfway between the bay area and Lake Tahoe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Good Nite Inn Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Sacramento