“excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
Laredo, Texas
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Excellent service and very good place, very good prices very pretty place the only thing there were not towels but went to front desk and they helped and they were very helpful. this is my second time i stay there and both times were excellent. If I every return to Sacramento which I doubt that hotels will be the one I will stay in. Loved it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Thank you for completing the online review. We truly appreciate your feedback and kind remarks. We are constantly striving to deliver a high level of customer service and are extremely happy to hear that you experienced just that! We are also pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Again, thank you for your time and for staying with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Redding, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Staff were friendly and helpful. Very nice at an affordable rate. I don't have any complaints, my husband would have liked more channels on the TV. But since I'm not much of a TV watcher, it didn't bother me a bit! Compared to the other choices you have for motels in the same price range this one tops them all! It only takes a few minutes to get to nearby hospitals!They have a clean pool and an elevator, too, which is rare with such value! I will stay again if the need arises!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the opportunity to share your experience. We are pleased that we were able to WOW you! We look forwarded to your next visit.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We have now stayed several times at this motel. For the price it is ideal. We only want a comfortable bed and a clean bath as we are out the entire day and return around 9 or 10 at night. I have also stayed at the Comfort Inn next door. If I am going to spend alot of time in the room..there the rooms are outfitted more and you do get breakfast and a newspaper. You also pay $50 extra for that. The Hyatt is also wonderful downtown and that is about $170 a night. Adds up over two or three nights..especially if you are in the room only to sleep. So far I have found Good Nite Inn to be just fine..and will be back. I agree with another reviewer..this is a solid basic place to stay, not a resort. I appreciate having choices to suit different situations. I hope the rooms stay as clean and functional as I have found them in the past and I will certainly continue to return.

Room Tip: I like first floor rooms for ease of in and out..
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
25howe, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Las Vegas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here while visiting UC Davis. I see the references to sketchy people in other reviews...what an understatement! There was definitely questionable activity going on creating an unsafe environment. The room smelled horrible even though it was non smoking. The front desk clerk barely spoke English. We were there one hour before realizing we did not feel safe staying over night. Of course, they would not allow a refund for either of the two nights we had booked through SW Airlines/Travelocity but even being out the money didn't matter. We couldn't get out of there fast enough!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
, Front Office Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
We would like to apologize to you for any inconveniences that might have had during your stay with us. We wish these items were brought to our attention at check in ,during your stay or during your check out so they could have been handled in a prompt manor. We are available 24 hours a day to my staff and for all the guests if needed either in person or by phone. We can assure all of our future guests that we have put some policies in place to limit if not completely eliminate this issue. Once again we would like to apologize to you for the issues that arose and hope that they would consider us in the future as we are a very active company in taking care of our problems.
Salt Lake City, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

This place was horrible. I have never stayed in such a rat hole. The first night there I found a childrens book tucked in between the sheets and blankets of one of the beds. When I brought it to the attention of the front desk, I received the response of Our cleaning staff always does a great job. Well apparently not. I wrote an email upon returning home. The manager responded with We are aware of problems and we are working on fixing them. No apologies, No we want to make this right. Nada. This place and the staff suck.
Also I just received a letter in the mail that all of my information was stolen, during a breakin. What the hell?? There is supposed to be a front desk person there 24 hrs a day?? something doesnt sound right about this. It has also taken them a month to send out the letter about My information being stolen. Great job Good Nite inn. Buyer beware. This place is cheap, but you most definitively get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Dont stay here!!!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserve. Because business travel is very important, we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at Good Nite Inn
Allendale, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I truly enjoyed this hotel!! It was nice, clean, and cheap. I would definitely return again :)

Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Fresno, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

I been looking for a economic place to stay at in Sacramento and after reading the reviews on the Good Nite Inn...good and bad i decided to pick this hotel.Now for the price,you ARE getting a hell of a deal..lets be honest and yes it is next to the fwy and you will hear traffic( which by the way isnt bad at all). I read a review about sketchy people..lets be honest ,can the hotel control who walks by or homeless or beggers or whatever...no they can it isnt their problem.This hotel is for the value a VERY good place to stay...the room i got was comfy,clean the air conditioning was good and strong ,the staff was friendly, great and attentive.

When i personally stay at a hotel and decide to find ones that are under 60 or 70,i always compare them to the bigger chain motel 6.This place blows them out of the water easily and i would stay here again without a second thought.40 dollars..people stop crying and complaining,if you want better,reach deeper in your pockets or save more money.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Please accept our sincere thanks for your recent correspondence regarding your pleasant experience with our hotel. We are always pleased to hear from our guests, especially when we have succeeded in making their experience a pleasant one. It is our goal to give our customers the best possible service. Our employees are our most valuable asset and we are proud of their accomplishments. We are particularly pleased when they succeed in making a valued guest, such as yourself, feel welcome. We look forward to serve you on your next visit to our area. Your continued loyalty is very important to us.

Been to Good Nite Inn Sacramento? Share your experiences!