A hotel room in Sacramento for around $40 a night after taxes? You'd expect such a place to be a total roach motel in the middle of the ghetto, but the Good Nite Inn is neither. It's conveniently located right off of the freeway, and the staff members I interacted with were all very friendly and helpful. The smoking room had the expected underlying smoky smell, but beyond that the room was in good condition. The showers in the adjoining rooms were quite loud, which surprised me, but beyond that I had no complaints. Woke up too late to enjoy the complimentary breakfast, alas, so I can't comment on that, but all in all the stay was a very pleasant experience & I would happily stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Good Night Inn Sacramento is located just 2 miles from downtown Sacramento, the state capitol, the governor's mansion and historic old Sacramento. Located within 5 miles of the property are Cal State University at Sacramento, Cal Expo, the California State Railroad Museum, Raging Waters sacramento, fine restaurants and Arden Fair Shopping Center. The Good Nite Inn Sacramento is also conveniently located on Highway 50 halfway between the bay area and Lake Tahoe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Good Nite Inn Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Sacramento