After coming in on a night flight and driving for two hours in the dark in a new state, I was pleasantly surprised by Sean's (one of the managers, I think) friendliness at 4:30 in the morning. It was great to see a smiling face with a charming personality to match. On top of that, the invite to the morning's breakfast was welcomed, too. We encountered no problems during our three day stay. Check-in took ten minutes and checking out took literally two seconds (they just wanted the entry cards). I'm very satisfied with this hotel visit and I would highly recommend Good Nite Inn to anyone looking for a nice, cheap place to stay while in the Sacramento area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Good Night Inn Sacramento is located just 2 miles from downtown Sacramento, the state capitol, the governor's mansion and historic old Sacramento. Located within 5 miles of the property are Cal State University at Sacramento, Cal Expo, the California State Railroad Museum, Raging Waters sacramento, fine restaurants and Arden Fair Shopping Center. The Good Nite Inn Sacramento is also conveniently located on Highway 50 halfway between the bay area and Lake Tahoe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Good Nite Inn Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Sacramento