If I could give this place a zero, I would. Out of all the hotels I've been to in my entire life, this is by far the worst place I've ever ever EVER stayed at. The rooms were filthy, towels and sheets had stains on them, toilet had mildew, the hallway smelled of marijuana, and there were police in the parking lot talking to some homeless people/drug dealers. The door to our room wouldn't even open- it took two of us to barge in on it. I could barely sleep at night for fear of my safety. My friend and I ended up driving a few blocks down and sleeping in the car instead of staying at the hotel because it was so bad. DO NOT stay here. You will regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently off Interstate 80 in Sacramento, California, the Econo Lodge brings you right to all the dining, shopping and sightseeing experiences downtown Sacramento has to offer. Guests of the Econo Lodge in Sacramento will enjoy comfortable rooms equipped with microwaves, refrigerators and more. Other hotel amenities include: •Free high-speed wireless internet •Free continental breakfast •Free local calls •Copy and fax services Guests will also appreciate access to our outdoor pool and free on-site parking. During your visit to Sacramento, you will enjoy the service and accommodations provided by this Econo Lodge location. Our friendly and professional staff looks forward to your upcoming stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Sacramento Midtown Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento Midtown