Let me say this is the worst hotel in all of Sacramento and would not stay there again ever !!!!
Everything about this hotel says a place you do not want to lay your head at night. Between all the black guys hanging out watching your every move. The hallways smell of urine it is down right a place that should be condemned. Also in the room I was booked in there was a hypodermic needle in the desk drawer. Check out immediately. Better yet don't check in at all. The only thing good I can say about the place is the desk clerk was way to good for this place. I will not name her only to say her name started with a K. To you K, find a job that truly fits you, because this place doe's not meet your talents for the business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently off Interstate 80 in Sacramento, California, the Econo Lodge brings you right to all the dining, shopping and sightseeing experiences downtown Sacramento has to offer. Guests of the Econo Lodge in Sacramento will enjoy comfortable rooms equipped with microwaves, refrigerators and more. Other hotel amenities include: •Free high-speed wireless internet •Free continental breakfast •Free local calls •Copy and fax services Guests will also appreciate access to our outdoor pool and free on-site parking. During your visit to Sacramento, you will enjoy the service and accommodations provided by this Econo Lodge location. Our friendly and professional staff looks forward to your upcoming stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Sacramento Midtown Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento Midtown