We had a very good experience at Vagabond Inn in Old Town. The hotel room was clean and neat and looked goodespecially after a hot day of walking in Old Town. When I needed a hair dryer, the response was quick. I thought the beds were very good also. I got a good night's sleep. The staff was friendly. This was a good motel. I was here with my five year old grandson for two nights and then my daughter drove down from northern CA and had a connecting room and she also thought this was a good choice for a budget motel. It was very close to the railroad museum which was awesome take-in and historical Old Town Sacramento and, for arrival and departure, the I-5 was was right there. I would say that one of the downers would be the cleaning carts, trash in the area of the elevators. I thought that was an unkempt area. I thought it really didn't look good to anyone staying there although those were the only areas where it was messy but the rest of the walkways were clean and neat. The breakfast was very good also with scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon, potatoes and fruit along with waffles, yogurt, breads, muffins and danish. Check in was easy and the clerks were upbeat and very helpful. The price of this hotel was very good and helpful to families and seniors. My daughter and I thought this was a good place to meet for our next get together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn Executive hotel in Sacramento (Old Town) is located just off I-5 and a half block from Old Town Sacramento. From here you can walk to the Capitol, Crocker Art Museum, and Downtown Plaza. Our Old Town hotel is only minutes to the Sacramento Zoo, Fort Sutter and outdoor recreation activities in the Sacramento Area. Our hotel in Old town Sacramento serves a daily, complimentary, continental breakfast, and free wireless internet. At the end of a long day take a swim in our pool, soak in our spa, get in a work out in our fitness room or watch cable TV with HBO. For business travelers, our Business Friendly rooms have ample work space and a large TV with remote control. We also have rooms that are handicap accessible. Please inquire with the hotel about availability. For your added convenience, the free high speed Internet is available in all rooms. There is a restaurant on the premises and a complimentary shuttle to Sacramento International Airport, train and bus stations. Great value, friendly people- it's how we do things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Sacramento Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Old Town Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Old Town