“Sacramento Hilton” 5 of 5 stars

BED AND BREAKFAST
Ranked #28 of 83 Hotels in Sacramento
“Sacramento Hilton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The hotel is lovely. Although I did find it hard to walk on the marble floors, otherwise the service was excellent, the food delicious, the room comfortable, and the conference rooms most suitable. I was delighted to see how many people of all ages and backgrounds--including kids on soccer teams were gathered in the hotel

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Clinton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The complimentary internet service was unreliable. I expressed my concerns the first day, and four days later there was no resolution. I was perpetually cold in my room. Although I requested assistance and the air filter in the room was found to be filthy and therefore removed, I was never able to adjust the temperature in the room to make it comfortable. I've been to environmentally friendly hotels that do not compromise the quality of their services. Finally, the shuttle service to the Arden Fair Mall was poorly coordinated. There should be a provisional schedule at the very least; there's no excuse. In retrospect, I would book my stay at the Hyatt up the road; it's much more centrally located for those who prefer to explore parts of the city on foot. Also, if you stay at the Hilton, you're limited to the two restaurants on site, which can be pricey. The mall, of course, has a number of dining options, but unless you're willing to take a cab ride (10 minutes), you'll be hard pressed to get there if you're relying upon the transportation provided by the hotel.

Fort Leavenworth, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Stayed here for 8 nights while in town on business. The breakfast spread is pretty good, the bar and restaurant had a pretty diverse selection. Everything I ordered off the menu was excellent. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. This hotel is in great proximity to shopping, restaurants, bars, and movie theaters to unwind at the end of the day. Never had any problems with noise from the nearby highway. Only complaint is that the hotel is kind of busy hosting outside events and the way their parking is set up you can end up having to walk quite a ways once the front lot fills up, which it does often.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 8th floor up far enough to be away from the busy lobby.
Moscow, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This hotel is a good value and a fine venue for an event. The guest rooms are clean and spacious and very quiet. The lobby is light and bright also well maintained. My group hosted an event (a conference over several days) at the Hilton Sacramento Arden West here and found the hotel to be conducive to mingling and discussion. The hotel was easily able to accommodate our group of 200. One word of caution: the hotel seems to handle groups quite a bit. While we were there, at least one other very large kids' sports group was also staying at the hotel and there was a prom on the final night. This meant that the hotel filled almost to capacity and became noticeably louder. Also, while there is a mall nearby, it is across a busy freeway. Thus, one needs a car to get there. Overall, I was pleased with this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room at the far end of the hall away from the main elevators.
soledad, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

my business trip was a long stay and I was pleased with my stay.very friendly and helpful. very peaceful, able to get lots of rest. will definitely stay at this hotel again. the only down fall was the ring around the toilet was black and doesn't look like it has gotten a good cleaning.

Tracy, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I don't know what the industry is doing as a whole, but Hilton is on a Revenue Grabbing mission. I stayed in this Sacramento area hotel and was astonished to find that they are charging $9.00/day for parking. This is NOT downtown or any other parking challenged area. It is just another way for Hilton to take more of your money than they deserve. Also, now you have to place your room key in a slot near the door to get any air conditioning. Leave and take your key....room gets uncomfortable and you have to wait for the AC to bring the temperature back down. I suppose one could always ask for an extra key and just leave it in the slot. I have been a Hilton Honors member for years and stayed in many Hilton brands all over the world including Waldorf Astoria collection properties. In all fairness, I will research what the industry is doing as a whole before I make any changes. However, I predict I will be changing my affiliation with Hilton to NON EXISTENT status. I was saddened to see that Hilton continues to devalue their product by nickel and diming consumers.... Are they going to start charging for pillows?

Hanford, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The location of this hotel was convenient to freeway access and great nearby shopping and eating. I received a good price as I was there for a conference for work, so got that rate. The room itself was clean and had nice furnishings and was nicely air conditioned. They had free wi-fi with limitations, but worked well for my needs. The main drawback for me was the noise. Decent gap under the doorway let in hallway noise and light. Plus the highway traffic noise (my room faced the highway) was awful. As well, I could hear much noise from room above. When I saw the complimentary ear plugs, I realized I might be in trouble. Sadly, they did not help- not to mention were not super comfortable, so did not end up using them. I did not get the best night sleep due to that. That was the main drawback. Everything else was pretty nice. I did not eat at the hotel, so I cannot speak to the quality of food. I do not think I would choose to stay here for anything other than work in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Sacramento Arden West? Share your experiences!