“Property is bland; stay was average” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
BED AND BREAKFAST
Ranked #28 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
San Rafael, United States
“Property is bland; stay was average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Room was dated and noisy given freeway. No wow factor to the property; pool is concrete all around with access through a ball room. Assuming they must just book large groups consistently. I will stay elsewhere when next in the area on business.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

wonderful hotel - staff - restaurant - breakfast bar got a bit sparse at peak times - but dinner amazing. It was a bit far from the convention center and next time I would stay closer but if you are just looking for a great hotel this is it.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Sami Q, General Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear 94deborahk,
Thank you for taking the time to review us through Trip Advisor. We take pride great pride in hearing from our customers that they are having a great experience while in our hotel. We hope that you will join us again in the near future.
San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The staff was very courteous and helpful. From the manager in the restaurant, quickly cleaning tables and seating people, to the front desk staff who went to the trouble of mailing my phone to me. All were courteous and very helpful with whatever request I had.

Dear Kristen H,
Thank you for your kind review. We really appreciate your business and hope you will join us again at the Hilton Sacramento.
Saskatchewan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great breakfast buffet, clean and tidy rooms. Pool area lots of afternoon sun. But far from downtown with no shuttle service. As a business traveler I would have preferred to be closer to the area or have a complimentary shuttle service.

Dear REP2,
Thank you for taking the time to review us through Trip Advisor. I appreciate your feedback and was glad that you had a good overall experience. We hope you will consider joining us again should you travels bring you back to the Sacramento area.
Sacramento, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was very disappointed in this Hilton property. The location to downtown and surrounding area was very mis-leading in their website information. The hotel was very run down compared to Hilton's reputation. I moved after one night due to location and condition of property.

Dear Nancy C,
Thank you for sharing some feedback with us about your recent visit to our hotel. I am very sorry that you were not pleased with your accommodations. Our Executive Committee is reviewing your comments. We are committed to continually improving our product and hope you will continue to choose Hilton in your travels.
Pleasanton, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Unfortunately, I had trouble locating hotel. Tried to phone for directions. Unable to get a person on the phone to talk to about directions. Finally, located hotel. When I arrived, very exhausted, I advised Receptionist that no one answered the phone when I tried twice, she said that was not True. Further, she advised me that I disrespected her. I finally got my room and was late for my dinner meeting I commend two Bellmen that helped me later with understanding the directions. The dinner food was good.

Dear Terry R,
I am very sorry for the inconvenience you encountered trying to locate the hotel and trying to reach us via phone; I know that must have been frustrating. I can assure you that it is not typical of our hotel and I will be sharing your comments with our team. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your dinner and that the bellmen were able to assist you. I hope you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.
Tustin, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel - was location of the conference, I was impressed wight he speed in which the staff changed over our meeting rooms from ballroom to individual spaces. The staff performed this quickly and accurately.

Dear Michael D,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at the Hilton Sacramento. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and the conference. We hope you will join us again in the near future should your travels bring you back to the area.

Been to Hilton Sacramento Arden West? Share your experiences!