“Clean and Great Location” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
BED AND BREAKFAST
Ranked #26 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
Benicia, California
“Clean and Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This hotel was the perfect location for my event at CalExpo. I was also happy it wasn't too far from downtown. It was clean, quiet, and the staff was very welcoming. The hotel bar was a great place to go for drinks and appetizers with friends before our event.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Dublin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed here over the weekend for an event at Cal Expo. The bar staff was very nice and efficient. Our rooms were VERY quiet, clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Overall, this hotel is great to lie your head at the end of the day. However, the customer service is severely lacking. I am normally very understanding of poor customer service, but when I encountered several problems with different employees and departments, I began to view the property poorly. After receiving my room key and making my way to the room, I discovered that the door to my room was left unlocked. It looked as is housekeeping staff had propped it open with the metal flap that locks the door. Naturally, I was nervous to enter the room based on what greeted me. I opened the door and did a quick security check. After finding nothing, I decided to stay and notify the front desk. I unpacked my belongings and made my way back to the lobby. When I told the man at the front desk about the situation, he simply apologized. He never offered to make new keys or change my room. He asked was room it was. This is weird, right? I let it go and joined my coworkers in the lounge for dinner and a beverage. The server took several minutes to greet us and even longer to get us the drinks. When she came back around 20 minutes later to take our food order, it took over an hour to get the food. Once we got the food, both of our steaks were cold. Trying to be tactful about the situation, my coworker asked if they would warm it up for a quick minute. The server responded by directing us to the microwave in the small market shop in the lobby!! After we expressed our discontent upfront, she took our plates and we didn't receive our food back until an hour later.

If you couldn't tell, the customer service experience was less than desirable. However, the hotel itself is good. Comfortable beds and clean rooms. Other than that, that's all I can really say for the hotel.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Reston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Although this is a Hilton, it was only average. The executive lounge had excellent staff, but the food was average. The room was VERY noisy - and they know it as they give you ear plugs as part of the shampoo etc. Also there was a lot of light coming in from the hallway under the door. Not the best sleeping experience...

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Prosper, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stay at this hotel when I am in town for business. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The food at the bar and in the restaurant is good, especially the macaroni and cheese. Well, this week I left my iPad in my room and did not realize it until I arrived at the airport. I use it for work and it is very important to me. I called the hotel front desk and they sent someone to the room who, sure enough, found it. I was very grateful to them. They took it to FedEx and shipped it back to my home. I can't thank them enough for that. I greatly appreciate the efforts they made and their concern for my situation. They will go out of their way to help you. Great hotel.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
HOUSTON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for one night to attend a wedding, also held at the hotel. The staff was very helpful. The banquet was very nice. The building is a little worn around the edges. All in all it was an average hotel, lower than you might expect for a Hilton. Free parking; never failed to find a spot. Free wifi. It was pretty easily accessible from town. I enjoyed my stay there.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Montclair, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at Hilton for a wedding. The staff at the hotel went out of their way to make sure our stay was a pleasant one. The cleaning crew was extremely helpful. We had a banquet dinner for 300+ guests and the staff was superb. Everybody had a great time. We would definitely recommend Hilton as one of the best hotels in sacramento

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Sacramento Arden West? Share your experiences!