“Family & Business” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
Fremont, United States
“Family & Business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have stayed here both for family and many business functions and have always received great service. It is this consistency over many years that I value. I highly recommend Arden West Hilton for business or pleasure in the Sacramento area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Sandy L, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property. We value your business and hope you will join us again very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Sacramento, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Rooms are outdated. Hot water takes at least 5 minutes to get hot. You need to run hot water for 5 minutes to get "warm". No wifi in bar lounge. Bartender said "they just got rid of it" . But charge you $6.00 for a domestic beer. Shame on Hilton. Plus they charge $9.00 a day parking. You can can absolutely do better.

• Stayed March 2014
Summer A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear pvt2000,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your candor and am sorry we did not met or exceed your expectations. We are happy to offer complimentary internet in our lobby and guest rooms. The nightly parking fee is $9, with in and out privileges and ample space to park. I do apologize that there was an issue with the timeliness of the hot water in your guest room. I can assure you this is not common and will be address with our team leaders. I hope you will join us again in the future and give us another opportunity to serve you.
Portland, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is one of the strangest hotels I have ever stayed at. One must pass through a gate to park your car before checking in. Hotel is very OLD, bust has new paint. The rooms are of standard size, with the basics. Pillows are extremely soft and small.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Stuart B,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am sorry that we did not fit your needs during your visit in Sacramento. We do have a gated parking lot but the process to enter is very simple, just like most parking garages where you just pull a ticket to enter. I hope you would consider giving us another opportunity in the future to serve you. Our goal is provide our guests with great service.
Rocklin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

We looked for a nearby hotel where we would feel like we had escaped from our daily grind. In the midst of the city of Sacramento, this one provided well and has protective services provided to prevent interference from inner-city concerns. It was like a "welcome town within the city".

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear SFBRocklin,
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Sacramento. Our goal is to provide great service to our guests and I am happy to hear that we were able to serve as an escape from your everyday life. We appreciate your kind review on Trip Advisor and hope you will join us again in the near future.
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night on business. I arrived in the afternoon, friendly front desk agents, booked a king room on the nineth floor. The hotel is comfortable but the rooms could use some refurbishing to compete with other modern decor Hilton properties. The carpet had stains and were bubbling in some spots. The bath tub drained very slowly, if I was staying longer I would of notified guest services. My view faced the freeway and I could hear the traffic. The staff and breakfast buffett were great.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear. Wmacetheace,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Thank you for sharing your great experiences with our staff. I also appreciate you also letting us know what could be improved; I will be sharing your comments with our management team. We hope you will join us again in the future!
Essen, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Surely I can recommend Hilton Sacramento.There is everything which you expect from a Hilton, I was upgraded to the executive on my gold card, the bathrobe was there (recently, in some Hiltons I had to ask for one and this disturbs me). The people at the reception and the bellmen were all very friendly and helpful with the luggage, I enjoyed a late check out, which after 2 days of a heavy conference was particularly appreciated.
I enjoyed also the cold cuts (ham etc. there was no salmon though) at breakfast downstairs and in the lounge. Unfortunately, I miss them in many U.S. hotels.
The printing service sending from the laptop to the business center worked perfect (not always so).
The price (prepaid rate) was very good. If I go again to Sacramento, of course I am going there

Room Tip: Executive rooms are the best ones
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
HiltonSacramentoMgr, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear ermes73,
Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to share your five star review on Trip Advisor. I am so glad to know that you had an enjoyable stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
san francisco, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Room service never showed up until the last day, and they walked in on my girlfriend naked. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear James M,
Please accept our sincere apologies for the privacy issued you experienced during your recent stay. We regret the hassle and frustration this incident has caused you and have shared your concerns with our team so we may work to prevent similar issues from occurring in the future. If we may be of any additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly.
Thank you for staying with us and we hope you will consider us again for any future visits to Sacramento.

Been to Hilton Sacramento Arden West? Share your experiences!