“Excellent customer service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
Sacramento, California
“Excellent customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had an event in Sacramento and booked nine rooms for two to three nights for all of our guests from out of town. I am SO glad we picked the Residence Inn!! They were helpful and accommodating and tirelessly sweet. They worked with us to move things around, change dates and change names on reservations, and were always friendly and flexible. The rooms were awesome - clean and huge with more amenities than anyone even needed. All our guests were very happy.

I wish I could remember the names of everyone who worked with us. Thank you to all of you!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Didn't get warm feeling even while opening the door. The light right after entering the room didn't work. Had to use the cell phone light to navigate aroud to find a light that works. The room STINKS. Still not over. Took of the shoe and I felt like I stuck my feet in goo. Moths were flying aroung in the room. it was too late in the night to shift. Have to live through the horrific night and will never look at this hotel ever.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Lake Almanor, Ca
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have stayed here for two nights in May and the room (bedding, carpet and kitchen) needs to be upgraded. I enjoy the evening social (nachos was served) but it is only served a few evenings each week. I remember when I stayed here a few years ago it was served all nights of the week. I enjoy staying at this hotel because it is easy access to business 80 and Arden Fair mall. I am not sure I will stay here again until they upgrade the hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Scottsdale, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

So convenient for Expo events, but showing its age and neglect. Pets welcome, even for the homeless outside the gate!
Mattress was tired and sank horribly in center- no wonder when you see that it hadn't been flipped since the 4th quarter. Condition of kitchen and bath was also tired. You had to apply your shoulder to the front door to get it open.
Good for the price and convenience, and yes the staff was pleasant. You only have to overlook the mildew, the black streaks around the air vents, and carpet we were afraid to walk on. After the first sleepless night we were too tired to move our things elsewhere!

Room Tip: Less convenient probably means room will be in better shape.
Petaluma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Nice staff at front desk. Location is somewhat sketchy - 2 homeless people in parking lot when we arrived. Carpet needs to be replaced because it is coming up at the seems and looks really old. Fridge is loud.

• Stayed April 2013
Big Flat, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We mistakenly made reservations for a day later than we were coming in (beware, the online calendar starts on Monday, not Sunday!). When we arrived and found this out, the receptionist was extremely nice and accommodating, and got us a room right away (we were even early, so they also accommodated an early check-in!). The room is spacious, and we liked the stocked kitchen. It is also within walking distance of many restaurants and shopping, which is really nice.

Los Angeles, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights a few weeks ago while I was in Sacramento visiting a friend. I was extremely impressed by this hotel. Not only was the staff extremely kind and attentive, but the rooms were spacious and in great shape. I want to say a special thanks to Lyla, who gave us a very warm welcome during our stay.

I would surely stay here again on my next trip to Sacramento.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Residence Inn Sacramento Cal Expo? Share your experiences!