We were in Sacramento for a wedding. I had an evening gown, two long dresses and a coat. I openned the closet door and found a wall and a two foot maybe high openning down by the floor. I also found an old TV armoire that was about 2 foot high. I called the front desk to tell them that I needed a closet and that there wasn 't one in the room. She sent someone to check. Did she think it was stolen? Half of the hotel was empty, but apparently there was not a room with a closet. She finally found a handicapped room on the first floor, which was very nice on her third try. These people need to get their act together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience true Sacramento hospitality and comfort at the Sacramento Inn an exceptional, distinctly different and unique full service hotel in the heart of Northern California. The perfect choice whether you are in town for business or pleasure. Our impeccable service and casual northwest flair will make your stay comfortable in Sacramento. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sacramento Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion At Arden Village Hotel Sacramento
- Red Lion Hotel Sacramento
- Red Lion Sacramento