I've stayed here twice now and have had a fantastic experience both times. The entire stay from being greeted so nicely at check-in through the quick and efficient check out was just top notch. Jenny and Haley from the front desk sure know what they're doing at this place.The rooms are great and clean. A clean, spacious bathroom. The bed is so comfortable I forgot I was in a hotel when I woke up in the morning. I had a quick breakfast to go in the restaurant ...and it was really good too. The first time I stayed I took the shuttle to the airport and that was super convenient (They do have a small fee though). This time I drove and it is maybe a 15 minute drive to the rental car area. I look forward to staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience true Sacramento hospitality and comfort at the Sacramento Inn an exceptional, distinctly different and unique full service hotel in the heart of Northern California. The perfect choice whether you are in town for business or pleasure. Our impeccable service and casual northwest flair will make your stay comfortable in Sacramento. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sacramento Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion At Arden Village Hotel Sacramento
- Red Lion Hotel Sacramento
- Red Lion Sacramento