The location, across from the spectacular, landscaped gardens of the state Capitol, sets the mood for a wonderful stay. The lobby is large and classic- modern in design--straightlines, dark, neutral color pallet. Comfortable couches and chairs create warm and welcoming areas that are perfect for conversation or relaxing. The staff is well trained, pleasant and helpful. Vines Cafe offers a varied and delicious breakfast buffet each morning. The best of all are the guest rooms: large, light, airy, tastefully decorated, impecably clean and extremely comfortable.
Th beds are heaven. The bathrooms bright and well appointed. A wonderful choice for your stay in Sacramento.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Sacramento Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Sacramento
- Sacramento Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A premier hotel beckons with world-class amenities located adjacent to the convention center and the State Capitol. This mediterranean-style hotel is an ideal setting for meetings and receptions. Fresh from a $15M renovations, the hotel sets the standard for business excellence with 503 elegant rooms, including 17 suites, Hyatt Business Plant and exclusive Regency Club accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.