Checked into the Hyatt at night. Large room, very well appointed. Soft and cushy towels. All that one would look for in a room. The staff were friendly and helpful, directing me to a restaurant I sought, and providing information on alternatives. The lobby itself was spartan and sleek modern design. A little too spartan for me, but that is the look.
On getting up the next morning and opening the window shades I was pleasantly surprised by a lush view of the park next door. Very kind on the eyes. While not a hotel full of character, it has all the amenities and a very nice setting in the capital city.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Hyatt Regency Sacramento Hotel
- Sacramento Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Sacramento
- Sacramento Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A premier hotel beckons with world-class amenities located adjacent to the convention center and the State Capitol. This mediterranean-style hotel is an ideal setting for meetings and receptions. Fresh from a $15M renovations, the hotel sets the standard for business excellence with 503 elegant rooms, including 17 suites, Hyatt Business Plant and exclusive Regency Club accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.