“Very good hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Expo Inn & Suites At Cal Expo

You added Expo Inn & Suites At Cal Expo to your Saves list
Expo Inn & Suites At Cal Expo
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1413 Howe Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95825-3203 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites At Cal Expo)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #48 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
Los Angeles, California
“Very good hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We stayed in this Quality Inn for two weeks for business. Got very exchnage for theprice we paid! Our room was spacious and very quiet, the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is conveniently located in a good neighbourhood with lots of restaurants, stores and nice shopping mall, also close to Sacramento Expo grounds.
Definitely recommended!!

Room Tip: Internet connection is slow or even non-existent when the hotel is full, otherwise pretty good
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Lisa M, Guest Relations Manager at Expo Inn & Suites At Cal Expo, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Our entire staff works hard to make sure our entire guest enjoy their stay, and its comments like yours that makes all our hard work worth it. Thank you again and we hope to see you the next time you’re in town on business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Sacramento
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Nothing special here, but the cost through EasyToBook.com was quite good, compared to the motel's normal rate. No glasses in the bathroom (had to use the paper cups from the coffee maker) and the mattress was broken down. The free breakfast was standard corporate fare. Location was several blocks from the freeway.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

lmagana3, Guest Relations Manager at Expo Inn & Suites At Cal Expo, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you where able to see the value we offer here. We hope to see you again when you come into the Sacramento area. Thank you again and see you soon.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

amazing customer service Really nice and clean rooms. Really good breakfast, all staff members were really friendly and polite,front desk Sushant was so polite and helpfull, helped me to accommodate all my needs, read all the previous reviews and i agree with all of them that sushant was really friendly and sweet.

Room Tip: corner suites
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lisa M, Guest Relations Manager at Expo Inn & Suites At Cal Expo, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We re very lucky to have such great staff ,including Sushant. Thank you and we all hope to see you again in the near future.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

A few nights ago I took my first trip to Sacramento on a business trip. I checked in quite fast and seamlessly. After i went to my strait to my room, which was a bit chilli so i tried turning on the heater but it seemed to do nothing. So i went back down to the front desk where i told a young indian man by the name of shusant that was working at the time my dilemma, He upgraded me to a suite free of charge and assured me there wouldnt be anymore trouble with my stay and there weren't. I'm definitely going to stay here again on my next trip to Sacramento

P.s The free Breakfast was great, I would suggest having more variety of fruit

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the main building
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Lisa M, Guest Relations Manager at Expo Inn & Suites At Cal Expo, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. On behalf of the all the staff we would to apologize for the heating issue, and we are glad it was taken care of with out and inconvenience c to you. Shusant is a great front desk clerk and we are lucky to have him. Thank you again for your review and we all hope to see you again soon.
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

first of all amazing customer service, front desk Sushant was so polite and helpfull.and searched a way to acomodate all my needs, really nice and clean rooms. comfortable beds and really nice view. Really good breakfast, all staff members were really friendly and polite

Room Tip: highly recomended by me and will definitely return again
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Lisa M, Guest Relations Manager at Expo Inn & Suites At Cal Expo, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are really focusing on customer service. Its great to get guest feedback, and hear that it is working. Susant is a great asset to the company. Thank you again on behalf of the entire staff we hope to see you again soon.
Fortuna, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

The hospitality was fantastic at this hotel. The manager, Miss Juneli was over the top to help me with my experience during my stay. The gym has some new equipment which is a nice addition. I was here when it was a Best Western and all the gym equipment was broken. The full breakfast is pretty good. But they should do something different about the eggs. Overall, I like this hotel and will come here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Lisa M, Guest Relations Manager at Expo Inn & Suites At Cal Expo, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Juneli is a great asset to are company, and we are great full to have her. We have done some upgrades and its great to know our guest are noticing. Thank you again and we all hope to see you soon.
Lake Elsinore, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My on-line reservation landed me at Quality Inn & Suites at Cal Expo, a place I had never stayed before, located on a stretch of busy Howe Avenue near Cal Expo in Sacramento, CA.

What a great accidental find! All of the staff, from the front desk to housekeeping were amazing, professional, attentive, helpful, friendly and helpful. My room, 214, faced the parking lot and that concerned me. No problem, I slept like a log, the lot was secured at night and I could see my vehicle from my window.

By the way, the Continental Breakfast is beyond my expectations. The scent of sausage freshly prepared, the large bowl of fresh fruit, waffles, scrambled and hardboiled eggs, yogurt, need I say something for everyone and it is served for several hours.

Due to the need to get on the road quite early, I checked out at 4:30 am and the front desk staff was just as sweet when left as they were when I arrived. I'll be back.

Room Tip: Let the staff know your needs and you will be given a room to suite you and encouraged to let them k...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Lisa M, Guest Relations Manager at Expo Inn & Suites At Cal Expo, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Thank you so much for noticing all the changes we have implemented. From the re training or are staff, to upgrading to a full hot breakfast. We hope we might see you again in the near future and thank you again for staying with us.

Been to Expo Inn & Suites At Cal Expo? Share your experiences!