I stayed at the Courtyard Sacramento Airport Natomas for 1 night in April 2013, after cancelling my second night (and then cancelling an upcoming reservation in June). Unfortunately there were more negatives than positives for this hotel. Although helpful, all of the staff I encountered seemed bored, unfriendly, and did not go out of their way to help guests. When checking in, I specifically asked for a quiet room. The desk clerk proceeded to give me the noisiest room in the hotel, facing the pool area and the chairs/tables in the courtyard. She had told me it would be quiet, but by 7:30 pm there were a dozen children screaming and jumping in the pool and a huge crowd of people sitting outside in the chairs drinking alcohol, laughing, and being rather loud. It was a Friday night and I figured they would be out there all night, so I went back to the front desk and changed rooms to a quiet room on the fourth floor facing the back. This room was quiet, but it was kind of dirty--a rubber hair band on the floor and a hair on the bathroom floor. I opened the sliding door for a few minutes and immediately 6 huge mosquitos flew in, which I had to spend 15 minutes trying to take care of so I wouldn't be bit all night. The hotel is located in a business park, which is surrounded by trees and very pretty and serene, but with all of the rowdy and loud guests, it was not really a place for rest or relaxation. I would recommend trying one of the other hotels in the area because the staff here aren't too interested in customer service and have no idea what it means to give someone a "quiet" room. It's really a shame, I could see this being a great place and as nice as the other Courtyard Marriots in which I have stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with us at the Courtyard Sacramento Airport Natomas Hotel and enjoy newly refreshed guestrooms that combine a warm and comfortable environment with productive work space complete with task lighting and ergonomic desk chairs. Other features of our Sacramento Airport hotel include a modern lobby with flexible spaces for our guests, complimentary airport shuttle, free Wi-Fi and easy access to the latest news and weather conditions via our GoBoard(TM). The highlight of our lobby experience, The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. (TM) provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. Guests can also keep fit with a 24-hour fitness center and outdoor pool. Our hotel is ideally situated off I-5 just 10 minutes from Sacramento International Airport and is also near PowerBalance Pavilion and the Sacramento Convention Center. A prime locale and well-appointed hotel facilities make us an excellent choice among Sacramento Airport hotels near Natomas, CA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Marriott, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Courtyard Sacramento Airport Natomas
- Sacramento Marriott
- Sacramento Courtyard