“Excellent Experience” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Anaheim, California, Usa
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was a business trip and my wife came along since it was Valentines week and we spent 3 nights, she really enjoyed the stayed the Hotel was very clean, customer service excellent, she had time to relax and enjoy some alone time.
This hotel has very close freeway access and close to shopping centers.
We loved the access to the Sacramento River we took a stroll on the path, it was very nice since you are able to go jogging, cycling or just enjoy the view. I would very much recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

257 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Seattle, Washington, Usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It was just a place for me to stop for the night as I drove north to Oregon. Room was clean. They had oj, coffee, waffles, pastries and yogurt in the breakfast room. The room itself had an empty fridge and microwave. Wifi was great. Saw a few truckers stay here. Easy to get on and off the freeway. There's a gas station just down the street.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Petaluma, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I booked a one night stay at the Best Western Sandman Motel to take my son to a show at the Arco Area. The Arco Area is less than a 10 minute drive, so this motel is the perfect place to stay. We also discovered that the Sacramento Zoo is about 15 minutes away so we also made a trip there the next day. The lobby had a flyer that we used to receive a 50% off discount to the zoo. The rate for our stay was great, the room was clean, and the breakfast was great. Our room had a queen bed and a pull out couch. I ended up falling asleep on the couch as it was and slept there comfortably all night. Unfortunately, I forgot to pack my kindle fire when we left. Since I had fallen asleep on the couch I had placed it on the floor underneath the coffee table and didn't see it when we left. I called the front desk shortly after returning home and noticing that I didn't have it. I was instructed to call first thing in the morning to talk to housekeeping. After talking to the housekeeping manager the next morning my kindle was found and I was able to retrieve it later that day. We will definitely be staying at this location on our next stay in Sacramento

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Refurbished rooms and a GREAT fitness room. Morning breakfast is fabulous. Rooms are very clean, and Wi-Fi is in every room. Location is next to Old Sacramento and right on the river. American River Park is just a walk away.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Sandman Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Sandman Motel

#9 Romantic Hotel in Sacramento
#13 Family Hotel in Sacramento
#14 Business Hotel in Sacramento
Hotel Class:2 star — BEST WESTERN Sandman Motel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Sandman Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Sandman Hotel Sacramento
Best Western Sacramento
Sacramento Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN Sandman Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.