“Wonderful place to stay, REALLY just perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #16 of 83 Hotels in Sacramento
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Wonderful place to stay, REALLY just perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The lady at the front desk was able to get us in an early check-in, so we could unload our luggage and go on a day trip around San Fran without carrying it with us. She was friendly and helpful when I asked about the Jelly Belly factory and told me where the brochure was located to obtain more info (in the lobby area). The breakfast was delicious, fast, hot and FREE...although I made sure to leave a tip as I think everyone should. The room was clean and very quiet. The room made me feel so much at home. The surrounding area was clean, had a Target right across the street with Old Navy and TONS of other places to shop. Also, there were plenty places to go eat as well. And the drive to the airport was like a blink and we were there, without any issues at all. Parking was ample. I was able to print off our plane tickets in the conference area without any issues. Free wi-fi. I cannot remember the last time my experience was so completely problem-free. Seriously, it was 100% perfect. It was really a wonderful last night for our vacation. It was the first time I stayed at a Staybridge and will DEFINITELY be back. I think more people should know about this place! :)

Room Tip: All rooms are great, you can't go wrong - at a minimum it's a 1 bedroom suite and they have...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Lorena R, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Rose Z~

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on your recent stay with us! We are so happy that you enjoyed yourself, and I will definitely be sharing your comments with our team!! I hope you will have another opportunity to stay in the area soon! We look forward to seeing you again in the future~

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Virginia beach, va
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Once again, we were on a long road trip, so finding a staybridge to call home for a night was something we were very much looking forward to based off of our previous experiences at other locations. The overall experience was still great, but the most disappointing were the meals. After a long day on the road, it's usually a nice bonus to check-in and have a complimentary dinner right there in the hotel. The dinner, unfortunately, was lacking and we would have been better off getting fast food off of the highway. It was dry meatballs with no sauce, what tasted like minute rice and a vegetable medley soup...that tasted like it came out of a giant can and the vegetables might not have been real. For someone that doesn't eat meat, having soup with a side of rice was disappointing, to say the least. And please don't get me wrong, for a free dinner, I should be happy with what is provided, but for staybridge standards that I've had time and time again and have come to expect, it was surely lacking. Breakfast wasn't much better and we ended up hitting the panera across the street for breakfast sandwiches.
The room was nice, smaller than what we've had in the past, but still sufficient since we were only there for 1 night.
Customer service could have also been a little bit better. They had trouble finding our reservation, and the person helping us walked in with us from the front door after smoking and walked around to the front of the counter.

Overall, if you have the chance to stay in a staybridge I would recommend it over others...I'm just hoping I caught this hotel on an "off" night.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Lorena R, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Hello Kate R-

I am so sorry to hear that your stay at the Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas did not meet your expectations. I appreciate your feedback about our evening social and I definitely will take the time to review new options with my staff.

Should your needs bring you to the Sacramento area again, please feel free to contact me directly and I'd be happy to assist you with anything you need.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We booked a 2 bedroom suite with Hotels.com. When we arrived after being delayed driving through a snow storm and then rush hour traffic, with two hungry and tired kids, they told us we had only been booked in a 1 bedroom suite. I pulled out my receipt from hotels.com that very clearly stated we had a 2 bedroom suite. The woman at the front desk, Eliza, said to me that hotels.com made a mistake. We only had been booked into a 1 bedroom suite. She said I would have to pay extra to get a 2 bedroom even though our receipt was very clear that we had booked a 2 bedroom. I told her that the issue was between the hotel and hotels.com and wasn't my issue. I booked and paid for a 2 bedroom. She got very rude with me and said that I would have to pay for the room upgrade and figure it out with hotels.com. She would not help in any way. I did not have a choice since I had hungry and tired kids so I had to pay the room upgrade ($45) to get the room I had booked and already paid for. I tried calling hotels.com twice and got put on hold for 30 minutes each time, now effectively ruining 2 hours of my vacation time. I finally emailed hotels.com and they responded that they tried to contact the hotel but that there wasn't anyone available at the hotel "authorized" to discuss the erroneous charge made to me. In addition to this maheim, my mother also booked a room at this hotel under a separate reservation. We were meeting here at this hotel as she was flying into SAC and needed a hotel with an airport shuttle. Despite calling the day before arrival to confirm the shuttle, there was no shuttle available. She waited at the airport for over an hour before finally taking a taxi. The person she spoke to at the front desk told her that the hotel would reimburse her for the taxi but when she arrived with her taxi receipt the same rude person at the front desk told her that she couldn't reimburse her taxi fare because she booked with orbitz.com. So my mom was out the $24 taxi fare too. It is really a shame becuase the hotel is new and the rooms are nice except for the bag of trash that was left in my mom's room. Unfortunately, the customer service is so bad that it ruined our vacation and for that reason I'll never stay here again. You don't realize the importance of good customer service until your vacation is ruined. I would have rather stayed in a smaller, older room than having to deal with these issues.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Lorena R, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay here at the Staybridge Suites Sacramento. I apologize for the inconvenience that you experience while you were at our hotel. I personally will be reaching out to Hotels.com to try to resolve any future issues. I apologize for the confusion on our shuttle service. I will definitely take your feedback and address it with my staff as a training tool.

If your traveling needs bring you out to the Sacramento area again, I would love to help you directly. Please feel free to contact me at any time.
San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed here with my sister and our 3 young kids in October. Super clean room, very nice and accommodating staff, and clean pool/spa. When we tried to check in early they promised and delivered the room within 1 hour. If you need to be near the Natomas area, this is a great location. Target, restaurants, shopping etc. all nearby. We've stayed at a few Staybridge and this is by far the best so far. The only downside (as is the case for all Staybridge Hotels we've experienced) is the poor insulation. Our floor was very quiet but the people directly above us were a little loud at 2am. Also the A/C is generally stronger in bedrooms than main living area, so we tend to get cold in the night while whomever is on the couch is roasting. All in all a good value though.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience here at the Staybridge Suites Sacramento! I am delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your suite and that our staff was able to accommodate you. We look forward to having you here in the future!
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Great place to stay with children. We loved the room to spread out. Having a sitting area alongside of the rooms was great. Loved the breakfast , made a great start to the day. Staff were extremely helpful and attentive.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Fresno, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here in July for 2 nights with our 2 dogs. Friendly staff, clean rooms. The rooms have a separate kitchen and a separate bedroom with a small living room area that has a couch, chair and TV. Very quiet rooms and the kitchen is nicely appointed with dishes, towels, microwave, full size fridge, toaster and a Coffeemaker. Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We arrived super-late (1am) but was treated the same. Appreciate the spacious rooms plus the standard sofa bed. Kitchen suites included but we didn't use it at all due to time. The bathroom was pretty standard with the sink outside of the toilet & bath tub. Great for those that shower or use the bathroom too long.

The breakfast was ok. Could be better in quality and offering but it was a nice break from the usual continental breakfast. It was a quick easy check-out.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your comments about the breakfast. I will look into ways we can improve.

We look forward to having you here in the future!

Been to Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas? Share your experiences!