“Very friendly Staff and nice room” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport

Save Saved
You added Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4900 Duckhorn Drive, Sacramento, CA 95834   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #43 of 85 hotels in Sacramento
Seattle, WA
“Very friendly Staff and nice room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2011

Staff was really helpful and friendly from the moment I walked in. The front desk, the maid service, and the hostess at breakfast in the morning. Very pleasant stay. Location is about 10 minutes or so from downtown. I was in town on business and had a corporate rate, I thought it was a great value very nice spacious room. Not much close by, need to have a car if you stay here for sure, but that might be a no-brainer in Sacramento.. Also the plus for business traveler is you can get a nice breakfast before you head out, not just a continental one.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
4PointsManagement, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this review, May 3, 2011
Thank you for you review of our property. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Northfield, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

Newer facility has a few upgrades and is gegnerally clean, but the walls are thin. That's the one down-side to this place. But the location is surprisingly convenient, even if you're doing business in town. It's easy to get to. Rooms are spacious and the service is good. A little on the pricey side, but that's what you get in Sacramento unless you take your chances with some of the cheaper, riskier places.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
4PointsManagement, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this review, November 18, 2010
Hi AF847!

Thank you so much for your review! We are gad you enjoyed our coinveinat location and clean rooms. Many people don't realize how close our property is to downtown Sacramento. We appresheate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

The hotel was very nice. Big fluffy pillows, comfy beds, flat screen TV....and the it was time to go sleep but could hear every other TV around me. Our room was right by the flag poles outside and the brisk wind caused the chains on the poles to make a ting ting ting sound all night. It was very close to the airport for which I was very grateful. I just wished we could have had a quieter night.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
4PointsManagement, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this review, November 3, 2010
Hi OkstateMom!

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and post a review. I am glad that you enjoyed our Four Points bedding package. I'm disappointed to hear that you did not have a good nights sleep. Here in Sacramento it can get quite windy and we make every effort to prepare the property for those windy nights. This preparation includes lowering the flags on the poles so they do not whip in the wind and create a disturbance. I will follow up with our team members and share your comments and be sure that we continue to take steps to avoid such disturbances.

We all thank you for your business and hope that you will return to our hotel on your next visit to Sacramento.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2010

First the guest room: very comfortable and even though was right near the laundry slept very soundly. The room had very high ceilings (what's that all about?) and an exterior sliding barn door for the bathroom. No big deal either way, just kinda different. But, the guest room did what I asked of it.

Second, the meeting room. The room was excellent. Very well lit, classroom style tables etc all set up and ready as asked. Only thing was they had a small 6x6 projection screen (seriously? For that big room?) and wanted to charge us extra for getting another one which we declined to do. We just moved the dinky screen, taped some paper over the outlet in the middle height of the wall (?) and showed the presentation on the wall. Other than that, the banquet staff was spot on their game.

Beware! The breakfast is NOT free. It's sure presented as if it is (no signs re cost etc) and suddenly you get this check dropped at your table. If it was a free breakfast, it would've been a good one. But for $12, it's not worth it.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Hi hatlad!

I appreciate the detail in your review! You titled us “different” and we are delighted to agree. We are a fun and “different” brand. As you mentioned our bathroom doors are sliders. This serves as a space saver and sets the tone for our simple style. I see you must have been on the first floor where all of our rooms have night high ceilings; it’s just a little perk of being on the ground floor, simply a more spacious room.

I am overjoyed to hear that you were impressed with our meeting space. And that our banquet staff took good care of your group. I will be certain to share your comments with them, I am sure they will appreciate it!

I do apologize that you were not pleased with Breakfast. You are correct it isn’t complimentary however that’s because our Restaurant is offered as full service restaurant serving Breakfast, Dinner and Room service, as well as the lounge open in the evenings.

Again thank you for your comments and I hope we will be your preferred choice for your next business meeting in Sacramento!
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

Convenient to airport (relatively speaking), but not that great of a hotel. I'd expect more from a Sheraton property. Even though it's a 4 point....The bar was nice, but they only served sandwiches (anything they could microwave). I wanted to get a burger, but had to walk a mile to get one. My room had a musty smell. Too bad, because the bathroom was pretty cool; large, walk in shower and a sliding 'warehouse' type door.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Hi EfficientTraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am glad to see that you enjoyed our hotel bar and that you also were impressed with your simple yet stylish sliding bathroom doors.

I was concerned to hear that you were unable to get something of your liking while dining in our restaurant. While our Menu is simple, our chef is flexible and I am confident that if you had a request our staff would try to accommodate you.

I hope you will allow me a chance to restore your loyalty and trust with our hotel. Please contact me directly if your travel plans take you back to Sacramento. I will personally look after your stay from arrival to departure.
Kapaa, Hawaii
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

when we landed from hawaii we were told theshuttle was busy and our wait was 30mins so we caught a cab(20.00). when we checked in we requested a shuuttle at 700am...we were told us airways crew already had that time slot..so we caught a cab again (20.00) . Then we reuturned 5 days later we called for the shuttle...yup ..they said it was busy and the wait was 30mins....caught the cab AGAIN...then we requested for a shuttle back the next moring and guess what??!!!...yup...flight crew already had that shuttle time!....total 100.00 cab fares...try another hotel with a REAL shuttle service..Ill NEVER stay here again!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
4PointsManagement, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this review, August 10, 2010
We sincerely appreciate you taking time to share your feedback with us and with other potential visitors! We'd like to extend our sincerest apologies for the shuttle being filled to capacity at the time you requested. The shuttle does operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to and from the airport. We apologize that our shuttle was full at the times you requested. When this occurs we return to the airport as quickly and safely as we are able to in order to ensure that our gates make it to the hotel in a timely fashion. We are extremely sorry that the shuttle bring full negatively impacted your experience with us. I understand our General Manager has been in touch with you resolved this to your satisfaction. Thank you again, and we look forward to having you back with us again soon.
Sacramento, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2010

This hotel is fairly new and very close to Sacramento Airport. It's located in Natomas area of Sacramento and close to many chain restaurants and fast food places.

I stayed here twice and both times I used Hotwire to purchase my room at a much lower rate than what you would pay here normally.

The first time they gave me room 414 which is right next to the elevator and the Ice machine is against your wall which makes for a noisy room. The 2nd time they gave me room 213 also right next to the elevator. When I asked for another room since the room they gave me had two beds, they gave me 203 (again next to the elevator). I suspect they are giving me the least desirable rooms since I booked on Hotwire. I have heard of hotels doing this sort of thing.

The rooms do not have a chest of drawers, they have this odd storage area with bins in them...I guess someone must have thought its cool. The TV is a 32 inch LCD (not the typical 42" you find in hotels of this price range)...and does not have an external HDMI input...it has other inputs however.

Some of the rooms have bathtubs and some have stand up showers. The lights in the rooms are all the fluorescent type which by itself may be OK if the lamp shades were not also white...the result is a very garish lighting experience which gave me a headache.

Its ok if you dont overpay...seems to discriminate against Hotwire customers

The paper cups for coffee say Seattle's Best but they had the awful Maxwell House pouches instead...who even drinks that kind of coffee these days.

Didn't eat at this place considering the choices, breakfast is not free. There is no WiFi in the room (only in the lobby). They have Ethernet connections in the room, its lame considering this property is only around two years old.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Hi sfosri,

Thank you for your continued support! We appreciate your return business!

I do apologize our trendy storage bins and lighting in the room were not to your liking, this is actually part of our simple design style. The coffee in the room will be changing soon as the brand implements new very cool single cup brewers.

I see that you mentioned that wireless is not free, however it is free throughout the entire property including our meeting space. The hardwire in the rooms is simply offered as back up or if someone needs it. Let us know how we can help and we will make sure you get connected!

Lastly I can assure you no discrimination against any rates booked here with us we appreciate all of our guests.

Thank you again for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Sacramento!

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport? Share your experiences!