“I liked it, slow internet” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport

You added Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4900 Duckhorn Drive, Sacramento, CA 95834   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #44 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
Irvine, Ca
“I liked it, slow internet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011

I was traveling alone for business. It thought the hotel was perfect for what I wanted. A clean room that was close to downtown Sacramento. The only complaint I had was the internet quality. This appears to be a fairly new hotel, so the rooms were in great shape. The hostess in the restaurant was VERY nice. She was there early in the morning (6:30am) and she was still friendly at night while serving dinner 12 hours later!
I will go back when I am in Sacramento.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
4PointsManagement, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this review, May 10, 2011
Thank you for your kind review. I am sorry to hear that the internet connection was slow. On your next stay feel free to ask the front desk for an Ethernet cord to plug in directly to your computer or call us at the front desk and we will try and assist you with getting a stronger connection. We are delighted that other than the internet you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2011

The front desk staff, with one exception, were apathetic and disdainful. It was as though I had *dared* to interrupt one of the front desk clerks doing her nails. How silly of me to expect some semblance of service from a front desk.

Hotels should keep one thing foremost in mind: To tired and excited travelers, it's the small things that can really make a huge difference. Travelers are not looking for an experience like the Royal Wedding or even anything particularly difficult to deliver. Instead, the things that are important and mean a lot are things like making sure there's soap for the laundry, to be knowledgeable about and willing to recommend a nice local restaurant or two, to smile, to inquire if the guest needs anything, rather than just hanging around talking and (sigh) waiting until the guest inevitably and eventually finds his or way up to the counter to ask the question.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
We appreciate your feedback and you are absolutely correct, service is all about proactive courtesies and taking the best care of our guests. I will share your comments and your feedback with our staff and use this as a training opportunity. I am glad to see that you were pleased with the overall cleanliness of the hotel and the location of the property. I hope that if you are in the Sacramento area again you will give us another opportunity to make a better impression. Please feel free to contact me directly to take care of your future reservation.
Redding, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

We stayed here for a much needed one night getaway on 4/16. We stayed here one other time prior to flying out the Sacramento Airport and it was a decent hotel at a good price, so I was pleased when we won it on Priceline. We checked in the evening of 4/16 and were getting ready for a dinner reservation. The iron in our room was broken so we called to the front desk and requested a new one. Told them we only had an hour to get ready and never received a new iron. Went to dinner in wrinkly clothes. Returned to the hotel at 11PM and a wedding was occurring in the pavillion. For some reason there were police officers present and that should have been our first warning. Since the pavillion is separated from the hotel we were not too concerned. We went to bed around midnight and were awoken to a party IN THE HALLWAY outside our room. I opened the door to see what was going on and there were 20-30 younger adults drinking and carrying on in the hallway. I called the front desk (how they were not aware is beyond me since we were on the 2nd floor). A few moments later we hear a hotel employee yelling at them to back to their rooms. A verbal exchange occurs, the drunk guests scream profanities at the employee. The employee leaves and the party ensues. A second female employee attempts to get them to their rooms, with no luck. They remained in the hallway until 3AM, then went to their rooms and drank and carried on until 6AM. Pot smoke wafted into our room via the vents. We got no sleep. The walls in this hotel are paper thin. We also had the pleasure of hearing a baby cry on the other side of us for most of the night. The next morning I call the front desk and ask to speak to a manager. I am told he will be in around 9AM. He never calls. We check out at 10AM and ask to speak to a manager again and are told he didn't come in that day. I LOVE being LIED to by employees. The rather apathetic and completely unapologetic front desk staff take my number and tell me a manager will call. That was 10 days ago and no phone call yet. I cannot believe a hotel would allow this! Call the police, eject unruly hotel guests. To allow them to stay and ruin the entire second floors night of sleep is unacceptable.

Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your review. I would first like to apologize that we weren’t able to be available to you sooner. I would like to let you know that it’s our goal to deliver exceptional service and go above and beyond each one of guests expectations and I am sorry to hear that we didn’t do that for you.

We would like to discuss this matter further. Please contact myself or our Assistant General Manager Mario Navarro directly at the hotel at 916-263-9000.

Again my sincere apologies and we look forward to hearing from you.
Napa, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

I can't comment on the thin-ness of the walls as I'm fairly certain that no one was in an adjoining room.

The room was clean, modern, and the bathroom was very clean (and stark white! By design)

The location is closest to the airport, but it's only about a 15 minute drive to downtown (though I didn't go this time).

Internet connectivity on the fourth floor was excellent!

I'd return, as evidenced by my reservation to return in two weeks.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
4PointsManagement, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this review, May 3, 2011
Thank you for the review we appreciate your feedback and we are pleased you enjoyed our convenient wireless internet as well as our modern design. We look forward to seeing you with us again!
Seattle, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2011

Staff was really helpful and friendly from the moment I walked in. The front desk, the maid service, and the hostess at breakfast in the morning. Very pleasant stay. Location is about 10 minutes or so from downtown. I was in town on business and had a corporate rate, I thought it was a great value very nice spacious room. Not much close by, need to have a car if you stay here for sure, but that might be a no-brainer in Sacramento.. Also the plus for business traveler is you can get a nice breakfast before you head out, not just a continental one.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for you review of our property. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!
Northfield, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

Newer facility has a few upgrades and is gegnerally clean, but the walls are thin. That's the one down-side to this place. But the location is surprisingly convenient, even if you're doing business in town. It's easy to get to. Rooms are spacious and the service is good. A little on the pricey side, but that's what you get in Sacramento unless you take your chances with some of the cheaper, riskier places.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
4PointsManagement, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this review, November 18, 2010
Hi AF847!

Thank you so much for your review! We are gad you enjoyed our coinveinat location and clean rooms. Many people don't realize how close our property is to downtown Sacramento. We appresheate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

The hotel was very nice. Big fluffy pillows, comfy beds, flat screen TV....and the it was time to go sleep but could hear every other TV around me. Our room was right by the flag poles outside and the brisk wind caused the chains on the poles to make a ting ting ting sound all night. It was very close to the airport for which I was very grateful. I just wished we could have had a quieter night.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
4PointsManagement, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this review, November 3, 2010
Hi OkstateMom!

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and post a review. I am glad that you enjoyed our Four Points bedding package. I'm disappointed to hear that you did not have a good nights sleep. Here in Sacramento it can get quite windy and we make every effort to prepare the property for those windy nights. This preparation includes lowering the flags on the poles so they do not whip in the wind and create a disturbance. I will follow up with our team members and share your comments and be sure that we continue to take steps to avoid such disturbances.

We all thank you for your business and hope that you will return to our hotel on your next visit to Sacramento.

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport? Share your experiences!