“"very relaxing"” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sacramento
Vince's Motel
Save Saved
You added Vince's Motel to your Saves list
9515 Folsom Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95827   |
Ranked #65 of 85 hotels in Sacramento
“"very relaxing"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend.stayed there on his birthday and i loved it i saw no roaches no bed bugs everything clean i just loved it and it was a very relaxing loving day between us and it made my night better weve been staying there once a month since march great place couldnt ask for more and the suite is great for its value which my boyfriend got a discount on which made my day after a hard day at work =)

• Stayed May 2012

4 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Couples
Fair Oaks, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Vince's hotel is a great place to stay especially if your on a budget. The rooms are clean, spacious, well furnished, a/c works great, and the wifi connection is very good! For $50.85 a night, you can't beat it!

• Stayed August 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Bed Bug Infestation! Dingy towels, filty conditions & lousy room service. Not a good place to stay. Not worth the savings.

• Stayed May 2012
Reno
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2010

I stayed in one of your rooms on Tues nite 3/2, room 205 to be exact. Disappointing would be an understatement and if I didn't need a local room for the night with internet access I would've demanded a refund and left. I couldn't even eat my burrito. The cockroaches were my main concern they were huge, freakin admit the fact that you need an exterminator! The large fridge has a very loud motor, my tv remote had duct tape to hold the batteries in place, there is duct tape over the peep hole on the door, and I was afraid to walk on the carpet because I didn't know if the stains were from dead roaches or what, but that was definitely the worst motel room i've ever slept in. I actually slept with the main light on so the roaches wouldn't come out and take over, they appeared to be coming out of the armoir wher the tv is. When I went down to the front desk to ask if you had roach spray or bug spray available the kid looked and could'nt find it but the next morning upon checking out the guy said it's right here and reached up to a shelf right off the back side of the counter and grabbed the can of raid(after stating that there were no roaches in the room) I understand you folks wanting to defend against having cockroaches, but if there is an infestation then admit it, at checkout I was offered a discount upon my next visit but that I won't ever come back to that place. I'll sleep outside first. As business owners in the hospitality field you folks suck! However the internet connection was very strong and reliable.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Been to Vince's Motel? Share your experiences!