Came early July for a conference nearby. Stayed 2 nights. The conference paid for the accommodations for each person. A friend who came with me and I were able to upgrade our single room to a 2 master bedroom suite! SCORE!! Everyone was so sweet, knowledgeable, and nice!! Special recognition to Teslet and Moniquia for the utmost professionalism, care to detail, and overall willingness to be ever so helpful during our stay! They even were able to put our other male friend in the room next to ours! They really seem to bend over backwards (willingly) with requests and just about anything to go the extra mile. I'm so glad we were able to stay here and be serviced with this hotel as well as Teslet and Moniquia! They were both so friendly and personable, I feel like I just want to come back to chat with them some more! Trust me, if you stay here, try to ask for them because they really do care about you having a comfortable stay.
The location was great, super close to several bars, restaurants, things to do, and, of course, the Capitol! Some nights, they have a manager's hour from 6-730pm where they host with wine and appetizers. The lobby itself was very inviting and had a very "at-home" feeling.
The room we had was great! Large, spacious, clean, and toiletries from Paul Mitchell! The only thing that was missing IMO was a bath robe! haha I did without just fine, though!
Overall, great experience. I didn't expect much from Sacramento, but the area and this hotel really blew me away. I wasn't bored one bit here (the city, hotel, and company considered). I would recommend this hotel and I most definitely would stay here again! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Sacramento's newly renovated Residence Inn that offers a full service experience in the heart of Downtown. Conveniently located one block from the State Capitol and the Convention Center, our downtown location offers world class restaurants, theaters, museums and city wide events all within walking distance. This beautiful 15-story hotel offers 235 spacious suites that include fully-equipped kitchens, living rooms with plenty of space for relaxing & entertaining. Our just remodeled 3 Fires Lounge located just off the lobby offers a lunch and dinner menu as well as in room dining. We make your stay more enjoyable with complimentary grocery shopping & on-site laundry facilities. Don't forget to join us for our complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning. Relax by our pool or soak in the spa to melt tensions away. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, our friendly staff takes pride in exceeding your every expectation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Marriott, Hotwire, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown At Capitol Park Hotel Sacramento
- Residence Inn Capitol Park
- Sacramento Residence Inn