If you need to stay in downtown Sacramento for a few days or if you are on vacation, I would recommend Residence Inn. The rooms are oversized and have a full kitchen. So you can make dinner in your room or they have a Restaurant and Bar with food available. The complimentary breakfast in the morning is nice for you or for your family. All the venues are around the Hotel and Old Town is just 5 minutes away. The parking was an additional cost at the Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Sacramento's only Residence Inn that offers a full service experience in the heart of Downtown. Conveniently located one block from the State Capitol and the Convention Center, our downtown location offers world class restaurants, theaters, museums and city wide events all within walking distance. This beautiful 15-story hotel offers 235 spacious suites that include fully-equipped kitchens, living rooms with plenty of space for relaxing & entertaining. Our 3 Fires Lounge located just off the lobby offers a lunch and dinner menu as well as in room dining. We make your stay more enjoyable with complimentary grocery shopping & on-site laundry facilities. Don't forget to join us for our complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning. Relax by our pool or soak in the spa to melt tensions away. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, our friendly staff takes pride in exceeding your every expectation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown At Capitol Park Hotel Sacramento
- Residence Inn Capitol Park
- Sacramento Residence Inn