the property has everything you need and is very reasonably priced. There's a secret back way to walk to the expo center and BAM, you just saved 10$ a day on parking! This property would have gotten an excellent rating from me but both days when I went down for breakfast, the eating area was 100% full. the breakfast area is half the size of a comparable Courtyard or Hampton.
Also, there is no bar or resturant here but you can walk accross the parking lot to the Courtyard and eat there if you like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Real Living! I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the TownePlace Suites Cal Expo, Sacramento CA. The TownePlace Suites is conveniently located to all major destinations of Sacramento, including Sacramento International Airport, Downtown Sacramento, California State Capital, and Old Town Sacramento. We offer 117 spacious suites that come in four different floor plans, ranging from Studio Suites with one queen bed or two queen beds, One Bedroom Suites and Two Bedroom Suites. Each of our hotel suites is uniquely designed for the extended stay travel in mind with fully quipped kitchens and the welcome home feel. We provide a complimentary local shuttle service Monday-Friday,within a 5-mile radius, which would be a great transportation resource for your personnel. There is also 775 sq. ft. of meeting space that can comfortably accommodate 25-30 people as well as catering services available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your TownePlace Suites Sacramento Cal Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Sacramento Cal Expo Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Towneplace Suites