“Very nice!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 84 Hotels in Sacramento
Redding, California
“Very nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Definitely a nice hotel. Very clean. Easy access from the freeway. Staff at front desk was helpful. We missed the breakfast so can't comment on that. The hotel will be one that I'd stay at again when back in the area.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Windsor, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This review has less to do with the stay experience and more -- much more -- to do with the superior level of customer service I personally experienced today. This hotel's General Manager, Kimberly A., reflects the commitment to customer service I have come to expect and appreciate from Hilton properties. I am a Hilton HHonors Gold member but I have absolutely no relationship to this hotel other than as a prospective guest. I had an unusual need -- one that wasn't covered by any established hotel policy or program and Kimberly, instead of saying, "Sorry, we don't have a program for that" or "There is no policy addressing that," was creative and found a win-win solution for the property and for me. I have also noticed, in other TA reviews, Kimbely responds positively to guest criticism so she clearly understands service recovery. As a former management instructor for a midwest university, I commend her for exemplifying the best traits described in the Harvard Business Review article, "The Profitable Art of Service Recovery." Kimberly has won a repeat customer with her upbeat, positive problem solving ability. What more can one ask of a hotel GM?

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Florence, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I hadn't stayed in a Hampton Inn for sometime and am so glad I stayed here! The location was convenient. The service was excellent and the room was better than the top name hotel where I stayed the night before.

The refrigerator and microwave have become pretty standard in most hotels. This refrigerator had a cradle for a bottle of wine........ingenious! There was a sink, paper towels and popcorn too.

With a sofa and coffee table, two chairs at the desk, plenty of electrical outlets, very comfy bed and pillows, a lap desk to use in bed or on the sofa my only regret is I wasn't staying longer. Thankfully, at 5'1", I was able to reach the sink to brush my teeth and wash my face. If I was any shorter it would have been more of a challenge. But, given the other excellent appointments I was still happy.

Breakfast choices were good with scrambled eggs, crisp bacon, waffles, several bread choices for toast, cereal choices, etc. there was no need to hit the road hungry.

I was very tired when I arrived and Ashley's friendly greeting helped set the stage for a very positive experience here. In my travels between Oregon and Southern California I usually stop south of Stockton. After two negative experiences at another hotel chain there this is my new "go to" spot. I've usually stopped in Williams on my way north. After a couple of negative experiences at a very dated hotel there, this is a welcome alternative.

To quote the former governor of California, "I'll be back!"

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Modesto, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've used this hotel before and they continue to be exceptional. Easy to make reservations. Prompt and informed staff. All areas of the hotel are clean and ready for guests. Wonderful shuttle to airport and prompt pick up also. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Carson City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It doesn't get much better then this companies hotels. Big rooms, charging ports of tech stuff, nice TV's, great beds. I been to a lot of hotels and am always happy with Hampton Inns you will be too. And this hotel was just blocks away from the Sleep Train Arena which we where going to.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed one night before an early morning flight and found the place to be nice and in what seemed to be a safe neighborhood. The room was clean and looked fairly new. Our room overlooked the freeway but we heard no noise whatsoever. Despite someone else's bad review of the customer service, we found everyone to be professional and courteous. The shuttle was on time. The best part is that my flight home was delayed so they let me cancel my reservation without a penalty. I thought that was great customer service and much appreciated. Would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Volcano, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this property before a flight the next morning. The room was spacious and clean. The decor was nice. Wifi was strong and fast. Breakfast was very good. Even though we faced the freeway, the room was quiet.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas? Share your experiences!