You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas to your Saves list
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Oakley, California
“WONDERFUL!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I had recently had a bad experience at a Marriot hotel, but this place made up for it. Upon arrival I asked if I could get a rollaway bed for my son. She sadly told me the room was too small to accommodate such a bed.... but without hesitation I was upgraded to a suite with a pull out couch! The room was clean, the bed was comfy. Everyone was extremely nice and accommodating. The pool was nice, the breakfast was delicious. I will definitely stay here again

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Scott J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to comment. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. When you visit again, we will have a brand new renovated pool & spa with a beautiful new surface. This will make your stay even better!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We traveled to this hotel twice this summer for soccer tournaments in nearby Davis, CA. The hotel was very accommodating of our group. We even were able to use the breakfast dining room area for a team dinner one of the nights. The accommodations are fine. The suites are nice sized and have a small refrigerator and microwave in the rooms. My only complaint would be the quality of the pull out sofa. While I never have great expectations of a pull out sofa, these had to be some of the worst we have experienced. However, on our 2nd stay we made sure to book a room with 2 beds and the stay was just fine.

There is a Black Bear Diner across the street from the hotel that is very convenient for a late night snack. There is also a gas station and mini-mart about 300 feet from the West side of the hotel. It is also conveniently located right off the I-80 freeway and a quick drive to Davis, CA if needed. Some people have complained about the freeway noise, but one of our rooms looked directly at the freeway on ramp and we didn't have any noise problems to complain about.

Overall, this is a decent option for a short stay in the area. It's obviously not a resort, but it is clean and on the newer side as far as hotels go. We would stay here again if traveling in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Santa Clarita, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Great choice if you're traveling through the Sacramento, CA area. It's near the airport and they provide van service too. This is our second stay here while traveling with our grandsons. Will stay here again on our return trip. The front desk is friendly and the property is well maintained. Our room was ready and clean upon our arrival. They offer a very nice breakfast spread that is included in your hotel stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Scott J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Thank you very much for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas. We know that traveling with young people can be fun and challenging. We are glad you were able to have a nice stay with us. We really look forward to your next visit.

Travel safe
Valley Forge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

My 5 star rating is reflective of the value of this room for the price I paid. I didn't want to spend a bunch of money because I was arriving around midnight and leaving early in the AM. I spent about $90, inclusive of taxes, and received a spotless room, really more of a suite. Separate (small) living room area with large screen TV, enclosed bedroom with another TV (selection was nice), and a large bathroom.

Front desk staff was extremely pleasant and competent. Breakfast included in price was typical Fairfield.

Only complaint, and it's minor, is that they're trying to be "Green" so your room's AC doesn't kick on until you put your key in an activation slot by your entry lightswitch. I went from entering an extremely hot room to waking up freezing. Had I stayed longer, I'm sure I would have found a happy medium...

The hotel is just off the I-80 exit but it's setback so, you can see it from the road, it can be a bit difficult to find the access road at night. In fact, I passed it the first time off the exit.

If my travels bring me back to the area, I'll consider this property first.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear Phillygwm,

Thank you for staying with us and for making us your first choice of hotels when you visit Sacramento. We are happy to offer great weekend rates that, or course, always include our free Fairfield Inn Hot Breakfast.

We hope to see you again soon!
Rohnert Park, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

My mother and I stayed overnight before leaving on a trip to Florida. The place was super easy to find, right off the freeway. I needed a place to park my vehicle while I was gone and was able to leave it at the hotel for an additional $5 a day. The service was great and the room very comfortable. There is even a Black Bear Diner next door, which we love. I appreciated the fact that I could leave my truck there without handing my keys to a stranger for 10 days. When I stayed at a hotel in SF they took my keys and moved my car off-site, which I was never comfortable with. The shuttle to the airport was very efficient, and the girl who picked my mom and I up at the airport after our trip was super sweet. The hotel made everything very easy for us, which was much appreciated since I was travelling with my 86 year old mom. I will definitely stay here before my next trip out of the Sacramento airport.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear dham 18,

We really appreciate the kind words about our hotel and our service. We truly strive to give each guest an very warm and inviting experience. Traveling is often difficult, and we want to make sure it is always right. We also love the Black Bear Diner, just a few steps from our front door.

Thank you for staying with us and for being one of our fans!
Concord, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed at the Fairlfield Inn last weekend for the Concord United U10 Girls Davis Cup tournament. The Manager, Scott Johnson, was wonderful to work with as far as setting up the block of rooms and accomodations for all families. The front desk staff was incredibly helpful and very friendly ...... besides the wonderful staff and accomodations, the price is reasonable and everyone had a great time !!! Will definitely reserve this hotel for our upcoming tournaments!

Room Tip: 3rd floor is nice .... especially at the end. No noise, elevators or kids !
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you very much for using our hotel for your home base during the soccer tournament. We are always happy to host teams that are playing in Davis, Woodland, and Sacramento venues. We look forward to your next tournament .... or just come stay for the fun of it!!
Fredericksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Stayed here for a week for work, very nice. Area felt safe and quite, staff were awesome and polite except for one guy. I was approaching a back door with very full hands and he was on his smoke break and didn't even attempt to help me! Over than that awesome stay and id recommend and stay again.

Stayed April 2014

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas? Share your experiences!