“My time at Sacramento Fairfield Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #22 of 85 hotels in Sacramento
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“My time at Sacramento Fairfield Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stayed at this hotel in January of this year and found it to be a very well maintained property. I was there for six nights and they gave me an upgrade to one of there suites on the ground floor. The staff were very pleasant and the breakfast was very satisfying. The room had a separate living room area with a second tv and a desk with internet connection. There is a very nice restaurant/diner across the parking lot that I understand from the staff is also owned by the same people and I found it very friendly and reasonably priced. I would recommend this hotel and would be happy to stay here again if I need to go back to Sacramento. It is very convenient for the airport as well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
We are very happy to have had you as a guest for several days. Thank you very much for your comments regarding the hotel and the Black Bear Diner. I share all guest feedback with the entire team. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay better, make sure to let us know. Thank you from all the staff!

121 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Turlock, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I enjoyed staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites
Sacramento Airport Natomas. The staff was friendly and property was clean and very well maintained. I recommend this hotel and would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2014
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Thank you very much for taking a few minutes to let us know about your experience at our hotel. We really hope to see you again in the near future.
Concord, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Called the hotel to book a block of rooms for the Concord United U10 Girls Davis Cup tournament and was directed to Scott Johnson (General Manager) of the Fairfield Inn. Scott was not only able to get us the block of rooms, but he was able to do it a a resonable price for the whole team. In my experience, Scott not only possesses the qualities of a great manager, he actual puts his heart and soul into the wel being of each and every guest! Great Job Scott !!

Denise :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback. We certainly strive to provide the level of service that we would want our most favored relative to experience. We look forward to your team's visit.
Tomball, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

The property is conveniently located close to the airport and off the interstate. The staff was very accommodating and we enjoyed a quick dinner at the diner across the street. The rooms were clean. My only complaint would be the interstate noise, but that was not a surprise given the location. A good value and clean property.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you very much for your recent stay with us, and for your feedback about the hotel. I apologize for the freeway noise you experienced. Thankfully, when the hotel was built, it was put on an angle so none of our rooms directly face the freeway. I have shared your comments with our staff regarding the accommodating service and clean room. Thank you, once again. We hope to see you again in the future.
South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

The hotel is pretty good and in a very nice location and close location tot he airport. As a Gold member I was upgraded to a Suite and that suite was very nice. I have only one complain and that is against the management and no one in particular is that I wanted to use the phone and I asked the front desk about the rate and she could not tell me the rate. I have traveled extensively in USA and the world, and most of the hotel rooms have cards next to the phone and the charge if they are per call or per minute. The Front desk Person ( I think her name was Denise, had no idea what I was talking about. I would have liked to know the rates of the call I am making before hand rather getting surprised later with a big bill.
The restaurant was quite nice and the food woos good, the mexican girls working in the restaurant were very nice and helpful.
I will surely stay here again. Nice Property.

Room Tip: If you can get upgraded to a suite go for it.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas. I really appreciate that you took time to provide the feedback for the hotel. Because calling rates can vary widely, depending on that area that is being called, the Telephone section in the in-room guest information guide states that calls will be charged at the Daytime Operator Assisted Rate, plus approximately 50%. Toll free numbers and calls to the local calling area are complimentary. When staying in hotels, it is almost always less expensive to use one's cell phone rather than hotel phones. We look forward to seeing you again!
Honolulu
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

If you are looking for a hotel near SMF, this is a great choice... reliable shuttle service, clean, modern, comfortable, friendly service, reasonably priced with breakfast included. What's not to love.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
You hear people say "we appreciate your business" quite often. The entire family here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport truly desire for you to feel part of our family. Thank you so very much for staying with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I have stayed here often. Now it is remodeled and has what I need for a quick business trip. Clean pool and spa with a workout room. Breakfast was delicious. Variety of boxed cereals, freshly made scrambled eggs and sausage patties NOT over salted were nice to have. Hard boiled eggs plenty of juices and milk as well as jams and a large selection of breads are a part of the selection. Clean hotel room and bathroom. The only suggestion I would have is have an outlet by the bed so a phone can be plugged in. There was an outlet on the desk lamp, so I used that. Had a very comfortable experience and a super friendly staff and housekeeping. I left my cooler cup behind and I called to have the hotel save it for me. I went back after my meeting and they had it washed and ready for me. Thank you and I appreciated that. It has no value but a friend gave it to me so I am glad I have it back. I will return. Thank you for a nice stay.

• Stayed November 2013
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. The suggestion for an additional electrical outlet near the bed is very much appreciated. We are looking at different solutions, as we know this is important to many of our guests.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas? Share your experiences!